Lost Boys Mate | "Why are you my clarity?"

"Tay! Grab my hand!" Paul exclaimed, trying to reach Tay's hand

"Tay! Grab my hand!" Paul exclaimed, trying to reach Tay's hand. The battle between the Emersons and the lost boys was happening but there were werewolves involved. They were destroying everything.

The lost boy's mate was standing on the other side of a building. There was a huge gap between them. Tay tried to grab Paul's hand. 

She groaned when she couldn't reach him. The other lost boys were behind him looking scared. "Reach!" The crazy blonde said.

"Pauly..." Tay whispered with tears in her eyes. "Tay! Don't you dare! Grab my hand" Paul yelled, tears forming in his blue eyes.

"My loves... I'm sorry" she said. "No," they said. Marko's lip was quivering as tears went down his cheeks. Dwayne was trying to stay calm but he tightly clenches his fists. David, the vampire was doesn't show emotion, was freaking out. He was pulling at his blonde hair. Paul pulled himself closer to the edge. Their hands touched but a rumble shook the ground.

"Shit" Tay said, seeing the building she was standing on was slowly falling into an abyss. "Dwayne! You have longer arms" Paul said to the brooding black-haired vampire.

Dwayne rushed and took Paul's place. Tay reached and tried to grab his hand. Their hands caressed and Dwayne tried to grab it. For a split second, Tay grabbed one of his fingers.

Tay grabbed the wall when another rumble shook the ground. "Dwayne.." she whispered, looking into his brown eyes.  I'm not going to make it.... "My mate it's going to be okay," Dwayne said.

She shrieked when she fell to the ground, very close to the edge. There was barely any more building left. Soon she will fall into the abyss. She knew she didn't have enough time.

"If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?"

Her green eyes scanned and looked at her four boys. They all had tears in their eyes and looked terrified. She just wanted to look at her boys before her death.

I'm not afraid... "I-I'm sorry. I love you guys" she told them. "NO!" they yelled when the ground underneath her fell.

 "NO!" they yelled when the ground underneath her fell

I'm not afraid...I'm not afraid... I'm not afraid she chanted in her head. She looked at them as she fell with the building.

"NO!!!!" her boys screamed. She disappeared underneath the fog of the smoke. The lost boys screamed at the top of their lungs. There was a lot of pain in the scream. Their mate was going to die and they were helpless. They were too weak from lack of blood and couldn't fly that well.

Tay felt someone's arms caught her. It was too ashy and blurry to see the person. She tightly held onto the person's neck.

Tay knew the person was a vampire. They were cold to the touch and they were clearly flying. She coughed from the smoke when her vision went back to normal.

"Oh thank god!" Someone sighed in relief. She opened her eyes to see Max in his vampire form. Max was the one who caught her.

He landed on the ground and placed her on the ground. The boys rushed to their mate and pulled her into their arms. They all gave her kisses.

David looked at him with tears and felt thankful for his sire. For the first time, he was happy to see him. He hates Max but right now, he was grateful for his head vampire.

"Max.. thank you" he whispered to him. Max nodded to him and smiled. "My sons. We must go" Max told them.

Tay stood up and looked around the entire area was on fire, completely destroyed. The vampires and Tay ran off.

Marko and Paul grabbed her hands, running into the woods. Tay was having trouble keeping up. She thought she was going to die but now she's with her mates. She just prays for all of this to be over. She hopes that Michael and the frog brothers were dead. She just wants to live with her mates in peace.