Rain

Tracy gets to just stand in the rain for the first time ever and she's overcome with this intense feeling of catharsis she's never experienced before. Rawenky is like "oh hold on, I stashed an umbrella around here somewhere..." and while they're looking for it, Tracy just feels inexplicably *drawn* to the woods - to the rain. She hesitantly reaches out and feels the cool water against her skin, watches it sluice over her hand......and drop onto the ground where it disappears into the wetness. Rawenky is still looking for the umbrella, but Tracy steps right out into the rain. She flinches instinctually as the droplets hit her, but instead of the burning sensation she's used to, it's a cool splash that......somehow feels welcoming, *comforting.* She tilts her head back and lets the rain wash over her, soaking through her hair and her jacket, but she can't bring herself to care because the wetness brings with it a feeling of release and contentment Tracy has never experienced......

A/N: i would continue this as a dramatic and serious fic but I'm lazy so instead i will make a really bad joke

"Yo Rawenky check this out"

"Tracy can you just stop staring at this fucking rain and come inside already"

"Wait do you like trees because if a cat, um if a cat got stuck in a tree. Like, in a tree. No wait if you were a cat stuck in a tree you l'd be a. A cat."

Rawenky takes out a gun and kills Tracy

THE END