snape, snape, severus snape

remus and sirius were excited to be back at hogwarts and the feast the previous night was splendid but today classes began. they where in their last class of the day: potions. slughorn was explaining that they would start working on veritaserum (idk if i spelled that right but oh well). and one person in particular was excited. severus snape.
---snapes pov---
i looked over at black when slughorn said we'd be working on veritaserum. i was going to slip it into that little gits drink or something and make him blab all his embarrassing secrets. how i hated him.
---3rd person---
the next week or so was filled with preperation for making the potion and then finally they started brewing on the second week of september.
"now students, this is essential that you make the potion correctly. it is also important that i warn you not to give it to a fellow student or you shall be punished." and then they began.
---sirius's pov---
"i cant believe this! this is amazing! we can pull the best prank with this!!!" james said as i told him about our potions class.
"ya," i agreed. but remus didnt look so sure.
"i dont know," slughorn warned us not to," he said his face looking conflicted.
"ya but theyll never know it was us," james said trying to convince him.
"i s'pose, and it wont be ready until october so we'll have time to make a fool proof plan." remus said though it seemed like ge was trying to convince himself.
"wonderful," james exclaimed as we headed up to our room.
---remus's pov---
i laid in bed that night windering what would happen if someone ever slipped me some of that potion. my secrets woild be spilled and everyone one would know i was a werewolf and that more embarassingly i loved sirius. ugh thatd be terrible.
***beginning if october***
"alright everyone please put your potions in a bottle and turn it in. i stres to you tht you must despose of the excess."
but not everyone did. i saw sirus slip three bottle fulls into his pocket and isaw snape slip a tiny vile into his robes. now i was scarred.
after class i ran straight to james with sirius trailing far behind me.
"whoa whats wrong remus?" he asked.
"we werent the only ones using the potion for a prank." i said quickly.
"who moony who else?" he asked not seeming to shocked.
"snape." i said but i was not expecting his reaction.
he started laughing.
"oh moony dont worry bout him," james said cassually.
"if you say so," i said not entirely convinced we were in the clear.