confessions

---sirius pov---
we waited anxiously as we watched the slytherian table. we had tricked the house elves into slipping the veritaserum into the slytherians goblets . we finnally heard a horrified gasp and saw that regulus was telling snape that he hated the git even though most people thought them to be good friends. snape looked distrought but not completely shocked.
---remus pov---
after watching snape get dissed we were laughing very hard. then sirius started choking. and so he took a drink, and then suddenly he looked and me and said, "remus, i love you and i have for many years."
---james pov---
remus turned a shade of red id never seen before and i looked into sirius's drink and saw a hint of bluish green. snape mustve slipped him some of the potion.
i mouthed the word veritaserum to him so that he knew sirius was telling the truth.
"yes siruis, thats lovely lets head back to our dorms now," i said trying to save sirius embarassment.
as we walked sirius kept talking and talking and telling things we really didnt need to know. and then when we had closed the door he plopped on his bed and just said very loudly, "im not a virgin you know."
i burst out laughing with peter but remus just looked through his bag still beat red.
"ive found it," he said finally and handed a bottle to sirius saying it was firewhiskey. sirius drank it and then we tested it.
"sirius, your sure youve never walked in on my a lily?" i questioned knowing he had.
"of course not mate," he said without a second thought.
"hes back to telling lies," i said, "now i should leave you and remus to sort things out." me and peter left the room and headed down stairs.
---sirius pov---
"so i guess you know now," i said awkwardly knowing i had confessed my love for remus only minutes ago.
"yeah," he said looking slightly uncomfortable.
"and," i said expecting him to say he didnt like me back.
"well sirius, for some reason i love you too," i let his words sink in, the shock clearly evident on my face.
"dont look so surprised, if you werent so blind all the time you wouldve known." remus joked.
"well wolfy, i have one question for you then," i said regaining my composire.
"yes pads," he said.
"will you be my boyfriend?" i said
his eyebrows raised and he nodded his head yes.
"good," i said throwing my arms around him in a hug.
he squeezed me tightly back and just then james burst in saying, "i knew you too would get together!!"
"where you listening outside the door," i question.
"noooo.... " he said very unconvincingly.
a/n: ok so i hope u like it i know its pretty crap but im gonna try to make it good ok bye