The starting of the inhumane life

In the year 4029, akihabara, japan...some wierd bacteria started spreading. The bacteria triggered some undeveloped hormones in the humans body which caused the beginning of the
Abnormal superhuman life.

Somewhere in japan...

A school named benkyo academy, with almost a 1000 students, who possessed supernatural powers studied. Every body had their own powers and could develop themselves to become more powerful. They could train themselves to gain other powers and control them as well...

3rd year after opening of benkyo academy...
A student named joker got admission in the academy.
Just because his name was joker, he was bullied by his senpais and was abused daily, physically and mentally.
People throwed food and wrappers at him, people didnt take care of him as a normal boy.

This all happened not just because his name was joker, he wore glasses too, and was a nerd.

after 1 week of struggling,
A guy approached joker, his name was ace. Ace is a popular guy with the teachers as well as all the girls in the academy.
Ace asked "hey! Joker -um i heard you are good with science, would you help me?"
Joker said "o-ok-okay, um i am-", ace drags him to the school bus and goes to his home along with joker.

Ace stares at joker. Joker asks " wh-why are you staring at m-me?! You're creeping me out!..."
Ace says "just stay calm you fool! Those kids where trying to come at you with bats, they were hiding behind the bushes! I was trying to get you out of there! ". Joker asks "wh-why would you save me, people say im a stupid person with no powers"
Ace says " what people says doesnt matter to me, all that matters is how I see you, i see you as a reliable nerdy boi :)",joker says " nobody thinks of me as a normal human, everybody hates me, im a bad person, why are you so persistent about my life ", ace says "COS YOU ARE MY FRIEND YOU DUMBASS!!".
Joker says " oh! Umm i have never had friends in my l-life umm thank you for considering me um"

Ace excitedly asks "btw whats your power!!"
Joker says " my mom had fire manipulation and my dad had ability doctor, but mine hasnt yet been activated"

(Doctor-an ability which enables one to manipulate his own body parts to earn powers like magnetism, high IQ, levitation, even in the molecular level according to practice and training and can make new hormones on will to create higher cappabilities like flexibility and split second travelling)

Ace says "my ability is blood control, it looks a bit creepy while i use it but it is good :) "

(Blood control- an ability which enabkes the user to manipulate blood in anyway outside and inside anybodies body, if further developed it can also control other humans and animals blood too)

Ace says " inform me when you unlock your powers, i cant wait to see what power you might have! "
And thus the story of how joker became the god of this world begins...