𝐈𝐕 - 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘭𝘦

TW: Sexual content, Physical violence, Bipolar Depression, Curse Words

You were shaking .

You couldn't control your nerves as you sketched a dress design at work .

It was the next day and you made sure you came in on time . You haven't seen Cruella since yesterday and you were still a little pissed about her slapping you .

You grumbled to yourself quietly and you , once again , messed up the sketching . You sighed and crumpled up the paper and started working on it again on a different paper .

Taking your pills in the morning was hard . It didn't seem to go down as you tried to swallow them . For some reason you couldn't just seem to take them so you just left it at that .

Once you finished your sketch you got up and made way to the fabric room , grabbing light blue and yellow fabric .

Making your way back , you took a small peak through a different workspace near the one you worked at . This workspace was different than yours . Instead of making dressing for collections and galla's , this compartment did clothes for modern day wear .

Whenever you walked past it you saw a few people sneer at you , you wondered why but it didn't bother you that much . It was obvious that they were jealous cause of you getting such a high raking in the warehouse right when you started when they've been trying to make their way up there for god knows how long .

You just shook your head and went about your day heading back to your table with fabrics in your hands .

You slowly started sewing and wrapping the fabrics together as you felt someone bump into you . . hard .

" Hey ! Watch where your going ! " You yelled as you turned around , ready to punch the asshole . You stopped immediately as the chief of the police station stared back at you .

He lifted a brow before scoffing at you and returned back to walking toward the hall , toward Cruella's office .

" Sorry , " you mumbled as you turned back around , putting your attention back to your work .

Why the bloody hell is he here ? You pondered as you kept sewing and sewing until finally the doors flew open and out came a Cruella and the Chief .

The wind of the doors opening gently flew up your skirt , sending a chill down your spine as you turned around .

You were wearing a black undershirt with a small black jacket . A navy blue and black checkered skirt to go with it as well as long black socks .

While everyone else enlightened the room of different colored clothing , you always weared black and other dark colored clothing . Not only was it your favorite color , it felt like it represented you and your messed up life .

An empty black void filled with so much questions and answers .

Your hair was pulled back into two pull throughs on the top of your head . Two small strands of hair on either side of your face , curled the like the rest of your hair .

As Cruella escorted the Chief out , you can feel the bitterness hate radiating off of each other as they shook hands and walked away from each other .