Chapter 6

A/n: this chapter will be very short because I want to keep the smut separate from the plot and stuff. Hope you lovelies understand❤️. I also will be adding music to the stories that I think would fit good and songs that I just like in general.

He started attacking your neck with bites and hickies drawing moans from you. "Best keep quite if you don't want to get caught dear." You breathlessly moaned in agreement. He was so hard it hurt at this point. You slightly palmed his erection causing him to grunt which sent vibrations through your neck. You tugged at his shirt which he removed along with his sweats leaving him in only his boxers. You pulled of your shirt and he stopped kissing you for a moment so you could unhook your bra. He instantly started attacking your chest and latched onto your nipple and slightly toyed with your other breast as you moaned in response. He got down on his knees as he slightly lifted you up to remove your panties. He looked at you for consent which made your heart flutter as you nodded. Fuck I love a man who asks for consent you thought. He used his teeth to take your panties of without breaking eye contact. He but your inner thigh as he teased you. "Oh fuck Bakugou don't tease me." "Why shouldn't I, your lucky I'm not making you beg for this." You looked at him and sighed. "Fine do whatever makes this feel normal too you." He smirked and after about a minute or two he softly blew on your clit. You sighed a bit. He licked your folds earning a moan from you. He at last started the real work. He ate you out as he pumped his finger curling it slightly so it would hit your g-spot. "Oh fuck Bakugou right there" you moaned out. "I'm gonna cum!!" you said a bit to loud. You came into his mouth and on his fingers as he lapped everything up eagerly. "How was that you moron" he said cockily. "It wad good I'll admit your tongue is magical." You answered honestly. "Good" he said. "I'm not finished though" you say as you push him back onto your bed and remove his boxers. He looks at you questioningly but says nothing. His dick is rock hard now and resting on his stomach. You waste no time putting him into your mouth the taste of his salty precum invades your mouth. You give him a good deepthroat. He groans several times as he cums down your throat. You both collapse onto your bed as you feel yourself drifting off to sleep...

A/n: I warned you that this was going to be quite short since I want to keep this organized as best as possible. Sorry the smut sucks as well😭💀 Hope you lovelies enjoyed though!!

💣💥488 words💥💣