it was the middle of the night on a Wednesday, i was standing on the top of one of many buildings in my uniform, which contained a full body, black and electric red V-neck skin suit, a belt with pockets that hung on my waist, a black hood with red outlines and a black mask that covered all of my face.

I was staring at the sky, it was a lovely blue mixed with purple. only one or two grey clouds in the sky but lots of stars. they shone brightly tonight, but not as bright as the moon. i took in the scenery before jumping off the building...

you may be thinking oh what made her do this....but you see I'm not.

 i landed on the floor infront of a group of 20 guys. i lifted my head up to get a good look of them and it seemed that they surrounded a man in his mid 30's with black hair, icy blue eyes and a tattoo down his neck. 

i stood up straight and put my hand on my hip balancing my weight on one leg. "who are you" a man with rose blonde hair asked while the rest of them pulled out a gun. i raised my hands in surrender "my name is not relevant to you" i put my hands down and took one step forward "stay back whoever you are!!"

i am going to take a brake for a while cus my brother is in hospital he was hit by a car so i will update as soon as i can