1 | Kaedehara Kazuha

y/n - your name

n/n - nickname

a/n - authors note

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME MAKING A FANFIC SO SORRY IF ITS BAD DHHSUSJS

plotline-

baal is your mom and scaramouche is your brother. So its not confirmed Baal and Scara are related but they are in this au. although this is a modernish au, what i mean is Teyvat is like regular earth but just with archons and all of that. the tomo and kazuha incident happened. this is kinda gonna be like penthouse, as if you were like eun byeol but not crazy or something. and baal is kinda like cheon seojin. Scaramouche is scaramouche. Your role in inazuma is the Raiden Qí (Rai-den chí). You have a vision, it's Cryo because the Cryo Archon got to you before your mom hehe. So because this is a modern au, the actusl game genshin is a thing in this. 

if you've never watched penthouse (kdrama) then thats alright you don't need to watch it to understand this whole fanfic. OKAYY SORRY FOR LONG  NOTE!! START READING!

— — — — — — — — — — — — —  

It was the 3rd month of school and you haven't got any new students, if the school ever gets a new student they'd be in a different class.

The classroom is unsurprisingly loud right now. 

" [y/n]! " you hear someone calling you, to your surprise it's Yoimiya.

"oh! hey yoi!!" 

she walks over to you and sits on your table.

"seriously" you shake your head as she giggles.

"guess what!!~ i finally got myself to c6 in genshin!! boy did that take some money.." 

you look at yoimiya suprised.

"did you lose some 50/50's?" 

Yoimiya shakes her head. 

"nope! i was so lucky..and the best part is that i didn't need to spend much money! why? because mihoyo gives primogems to us." 

yoimiya giggles as she finally gets off your desk.

"wow your lucky..i lose 5050's wayyy to much. So at this poiny i have c2 Keqing and c4 Qiqi!!"

"did someone say my name?"

Keqing comes over to you and yoimiya, quite elegantly..?

"I thought i heard my name..and the voice sounded like you [y/n]. Is there anything you need? Help with homework?" Keqing grinned.

Keqing is that "to-focused-on-work" and "always-busy-doing-work" person

"Ah..thanks for asking but no we were just talking about wishing. But...if you could help me with homework..." You winked and showed Mora. A total of 25,000 Mora.

Keqing's eyes widened. So did Yoimiyas.

"t-twenty thousand five hundred mora?! Oh my I-" Keqing gasped, the she looked at me.

"Yo- is that mora? like actually 25k?" Thoma snickered. 

"Whatever Thoma..just because your sooo rich doesn't mean you can act like that."

You rolled your eyes and Keqing gladly helped you with your homework.

. . .

"Alright class. Were going to have a new student today in our class. Finally ya?" Beidou chuckled.