Daymo the Gay-mo

"DAYMO, GET YOUR CANDY ASS UP AND OUT OF BED, WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN 10, PLUS, I GOTTA TELL YOU SOMETHING!" Jeez, Daymo thought, why doesn't my bitch of a dorm-mate Jack understand that I need my beauty sleep?!

Daymo had never had much of a liking towards Jack. Over the past year, Jack had brought so many girls home- 78 to be exact, but who's counting? (You might have assumed that that was a rhetorical question, but no, Daymo was in fact counting.) Daymo had just assumed that his dislike of jack came from jealousy. Jealously caused by the fact that Jack could pull more women than him, or as Jack would call them: "spicy senoritas."

Now, this is when Daymo should have used what little common sense he had to realise that he wasn't jealous of Jack for having "spicy senoritas," but rather that he wanted to be one of Jacks "spicy senoritas." That's right people, his repressed homosexual feelings were buried so deep into his tiny brain that not even he could find them.

Well enough of that, let's move on, shall we?

Daymo got his good for nothing ass out of bed, put on some hideous "straight" boy attire, and made his way over to the living room, and entered. Jack was man-spreading on the couch, chugging some sort of off-brand power-aid. Oh, and did I mention he was shirtless? "JEEZ, JACK, PUT A SHIRT ON, WHY DON'T YOU!" Yelled Daymo. Jack took a pause from drinking his foul liquid, and gave Daymo a blank expression. "Relax, man." He began, "We're both dudes here. So, anyway, about what I was going to tell  y... o...  u .  .   .      .      .

Jacks words faded into the background because Daymo was too busy being distracted by his musty roommates' hard abs. Damn, Daymo thought, I would totally date him... IF I WAS A WOMAN OF COURSE! Aha no homo... ..."So that's what's happening... You catch that Daymo?" Oh no. "Uhhh- I um yeah." "Alright, good then. Let's say we head to our class, hhm?"

After a couple of minutes, they left their dorm and got into Jacks crusty Range-Rover. And together the pair headed towards their school, "Willson Rushton Collage." He spent the entire damn car ride there thinking about what Jack could have possibly said. Screw Jack, he thought. Screw him and his luscious golden hair, perfect build, sun-kissed tan and extremely attractive Australian accent. It didn't matter anyway; he'd find out soon enough what Jack was on about... Plus, he had more important things to worry about. Daymo and this homie Derrick were planning to jump the class eshay later that day.

Daymo and Jack arrived at school 10 minutes early, so Daymo hit up his mates' line to make sure everything was alright.

-"Ay, what's up homo- I mean homie?"

-"Nothing much man, what about you?"

-"Ah, I'm just waiting for my dumb-ass class to start. By the way, are we still on for later?"

-"Later?"

-"Latter."

-"Sorry bro, what's on later again?"

...

-"Oh my atheist, Derrick! WE ARRANGED TO JUMP THAT ESHAY MOTHER-FUCKER!!!"

-"MY BAD BRO, AND WHATTU MEAN "OH MY ASHIEST?!"''

-"WELL I'M SORRY I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD, SKY-DADDY, OR...or... WHATEVER YOU CALL IT!"

-"BUT I THOUGHT YOU WERE CRISTIAN!"

-"Nah, nah, the god fandom was too toxic for me, so naturally I walked the fuck outta there."

-"Makes sense."

-"Anyway, we still jumping the eshay?"

-"Ahhh, sorry dude, I have a date."

-"A date? But what ab-"

-"Sorry man, I gotta go, bye."

Daymo couldn't believe it. That son of a bitch. I bet this girl isn't even attractive in the slightest way. He thought. Before he could think of any other bitchy things in his head, the bell rang. He knew what he had to do, even without Derrick by his side. All he needed now was a plan...