Fridays

It was the end of the school day and I couldn't stop looking at him. Dave Strider, the cool kid, popular, a meaner at times but still my best friend. He's everything I'm not. "Sup egderp" Dave says, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Hmm?" I say looking up at him. "Am I still able to come over today?" He says with a smile. "Yea, I would say do you wanna walk home with me, but you don't have your stuff" I say packing my stuff up. The bells going to ring any minute now. "Oh I already have my stuff" he says. The bells rings. "Let's get this party started" Dave says with a smile.
•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°TimeSkip°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•
We reach my house and my dads car isn't in the drive way. We walk inside. "Last one to your room has to grab Karkat's horns." Dave says excitedly. We race to my room and literally jump through my door at the same time. "I'll beat you next time Egbert" Dave laughs. I roll my eyes. I sit at my computer chair. Dave sits on my bed. "So Egderp who's your crush?" Dave asks. That was unexpected. I open my mouth. "They have to be real" Dave points out. I open my mouth again. "And the have to know you." He points out again. I open my mouth one last time. "And-" "OH MY SATAN ITS YOU DAVE! I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!" I say.
We stare at each other.
What
The
Fuck
Did
I
Just
Say!?!!??!