Confessions

We stare at each other for what seems like forever. "John.." Dave starts. "No Dave its fine I know you're not like-" "No I do like you its just....I've been waiting to hear those words since 8th grade." Dave says. I can't tell what his emotions are with his shades on. I get up and sit on my bed. Dave pulls me into a kiss. I kiss back. He tastes like apple juice. I giggle. He pulls back. "What is it?" Dave asks with a smile. "Strider... You taste like apple juice." I say. He blushes. "Shut up Egderp and kiss me." He says. Dave scoots over pats his lap. "You really want me to sit in you lap?" I ask raising my eyebrow. He just pats his lap again. I groan and sit in his lap. He puts my legs around him and wraps his arms around my waist. I lean down a little and kiss him. He runs his hands through my raven hair. I start drawing patterns on his neck. Dave pulls us down. We're now laying down. I pull back. "This escalated quickly" I say. Dave facepalms and pulls me down for another kiss. Instead of kissing him on the lips I kiss his cheek. "Johhhhnnnnn!" Dave groans. "Don't tease me!" He says with a smile. I roll over and cuddle up to his chest. I look up and kiss one more time and lay my head on his arm. He holds me close and we fall asleep.