05

Winter...

I sat in silence trying to get my thoughts together because I couldn't believe this man really pulled his dick out, like what you expect me to do? Suck cause nahhhh I'm definitely not the fuck. "Soo um I'm sorry but what do you expect me to do" he laughed and I still sat in silence really scared because it was so damn big. So being the nasty girl that I am I got down off the bed and onto the floor, I spit into my hand and wrapped it around his tip and started to move up and downward. Listening to his soft moans making me leak even more, I then twirled my tongue around the tip before putting him into my mouth. He was so big so it was hard but you know my throat crazyyyy so I stuffed him down my throat gagging during the process but it's ok. His moans got louder and that really turned me on "fuck my face" and after I told him that he got a good grip of my bonnet and braids and began fucking my face causing me choke. He eventually came into my mouth and of course I swallowed.

Getting up off the floor I started to walk to the bathroom and get cleaned up but he aggressively pushed me onto the bed and put my legs to my head and he went down on me "damn stink this pussy so damn wet" I blushed in embarrassment and he started to eat me out like that's was his last meal for a lifetime. He only ate me out for like 5 minutes and after that he fucked the shit out of me. After that we got cleaned up. "So you ready so I can take you to Raleigh" he mugged me "damn why you putting me out like that I can't be laid up under my stinka" i smiled but then I thought about the last time we was together he just ignored me and stopped talking to me for a month "nah you can't I don't even know why I let that even happened did you forget you was a rapper and probably be fucking all types of bitches" I semi-yelled but eventually ended up getting loud "then on top of that you don't like big girls forreal so I'm starting to think you only do this to get more fans or followers or something for Instagram but unfortunately you will not use me for an example my boy and another thing you think I forgot how you just got mad and storm out of here and just left and didn't talk to me for like 2 months well it felt like it anyway" he sat there in silence I guess trying to gather words to say.

He was like he was literally silent for 10 minutes but really 10 seconds "I mean imma be honest with you Winter I don't like big girls but I-" I cut him off before he could even speak again "please get out of my house before I fuck you up" I opened my door for him to leave "you didn't even let me finish saying what I had to say" I screamed "GET OUT" and with that he took his bags and left.

I looked out the window as the Uber picked him up I told myself I didn't care where he went but deep down inside I wanted him back in the bed with me but I knew he didnt like big girls. To think about it I gave him some pussy on accident and he did me so wrong. I never give my girl up which is what shocked me the most.

Something short & simple 🤍 I'll post another update tonight or tomorrow as well loves!