sick vinnie

Y/N POV

my body rustled in bed, adjusting to the light coming from the bathroom. a yawn left my mouth and I glanced at the clock on my nightstand. 2:26.

why is vinnie awake? my body turned around glimpsed at him brushing his teeth. my eyebrows furrowed as he put all his stuff away. He was about to turn off the lights till he made eye contact with oblivious me.

"what you doing up so late love?" i asked him as he switched the lights and came back over. "i definitely ate something or either am sick because my stomach is queasy as fuck right now." he rubbed his eyes and lifted up the blankets. I made grabby arms and he went back onto my chest, wrapping his arms around my torso. "did you throw up?"

"yep" he said with a sigh under his breath. he was definitely a little grumpy because of how early it was and the fact that he's had a rough week. "mm well  try getting some sleep, we'll see what's wrong in the morning yeah?" he nodded and I kissed his forehead. His grip got tighter at times because of the wave of nausea he would get. A few minutes passed and he buried his face further in my neck. "Babe I feel like shit" he mumbled. "I know baby..."

As I scratched through his hair, I felt his neck slightly burning up. Reaching over, I grabbed a hair tie off my nightstand and put his hair into a little bun. He ended up falling asleep shortly after, which made me do so as well.

TIME SKIP

time passed and I felt him shift around again. It was a lot more light out but was still pretty early. He was big spoon and I was little. "You alright baby?" I asked him as I began stroking up and down his forearm. "Yeah"

I grabbed by phone and checked the time. 6:47.
"It's still a little early bub, try getting some more sleep." I turned around, my eyes being met with his droopy, tried ones. "Barely got any sleep last night" he mumbled. I nodded and kissed his jawline. We cuddled for a little while until i felt him sit up. He sat on the edge of the bed for awhile until he had the urge of puking again.

He shot up and began throwing up in the toilet once more. I was right behind him. "It's alright, it's alright" I exclaimed as I re-did his hair bun, rubbing his back right after.

He finished a minute later and brushed his teeth again. "Feel better?" He nodded in reply and put away his toothbrush. I stood under the door frame and he groaned as I embraced him in a hug. We stayed like that for awhile till I pulled away. "poor baby" I cooed as stroked his cheeks. He loves when I baby him when he's sick or had a bad day. Classic Vinnie Hacker.

"You smell like vomit love, let's take a shower" a giggle left my mouth as he started biting his nails. "You got it or you want me to take it with you?" My arms wrapped around his neck as he leaned against the counter. "The fuck of a question is that y/n"

you can tell he was groggy and sick of being.. sick.
"Hey don't be grumpy" I spoke. I knew what he meant, which was he wanted me to take a shower with him.

I placed some shampoo on my hand and began messaging his hair, kissing his back a few times. When I was done with conditioner and body wash, he turned around, wanting to do the same for me. He messaged my hair for awhile. "I'm sorry I was a little rude earlier" he exclaimed. I turned around, him continuously messaging the soap through my hair. "Nah you're good, you've had a rough week and happen to be sick, it's understandable, I know I would be an ass too if i was in your shoes" He rolled his eyes playfully and I kissed his cheek.

We got out the shower and I handed him a pare of boxers and sweatpants. Leaving me in a T-shirt and underwear. (Pretend you like going to sleep like that.) While he dried his hair with a towel I went into the kitchen, grabbing a thermometer from the medicine cabinet. I came back, seeing him laying in bed with a red nose and puffy eyes. The blankets were scattered all over the bed. "You're so sad vinnie" I chuckled, sitting next to him. "This shit sucks" he replied, a cough coming from his mouth right after. I nodded and placed the thermometer near his mouth. "ahh" I cooed signaling him to open his mouth. He did so with a giggle knowing I was treating him like a kid. "102, jeez vin." He sat there, still staring at me. "You gotta eat baby, it's almost 3pm and neither of us haven't eaten." He shook his head and grabbed my hand, stroking the back. "I'm way too queasy to eat y/n, you go eat, I'll stay here"

My eyebrows furrowed as if he was stupid. "No vinnie, you need to eat" I told him, yet he kept on refusing. "no I don't baby but... there is one thing that sounds good." "Hm?" "If we just cuddled and laid in bed all day" my eyes rolled and I shook my head making him sigh. "Im making you soup and grilled cheese." He finally figured out that I was going to have him eat either way so he gave in. "Fine" A smile came across my face and pulled myself closer to him. "Thank you pretty boy"

My lips were near his, about to kiss him until he turned his head. "no y/n" I knew he didn't want me to kiss him because he was sick but it didn't sound or come out like that. A sad expression came across my face and he realized. "I'm sorry baby, i didn't mean for it to come out like that— it's just I don't want you getting sick, you don't want what I have, it ain't fun"

My lips still connected to his and he gave in once more. I pulled away and he smiled. "I know we aren't married but hey... through sickness and through health am I right?" I chuckled, standing up. "I love you" he giggled.

TIME SKIP

He didn't eat much was okay, I'm not going to force him into consuming any food when he isn't hungry. We decide to continue the day being lazy, so i laid back down, him behind me, snuggling back onto my chest, wrapping this arms around my waist. We stayed silent for awhile till I felt his fingers lift the hem of my bottoms. "These aren't shorts love" he told me. "Close enough" I hummed, continuously scratching his head. "You only wear underwear in front of me okay?" He knew I would wear them around the house and lots of people come over to our place many times. "Ehh we'll see about that." He shook his head and I giggled. "Just kidding baby"

TIME SKIP

As I was slowly falling asleep, I felt vinnie sit up slightly and separate my legs, slowly laying in between my thighs. "what're you doing?" i groaned, shifting around a bit. "my stomach is queasy again and it hurts even more when I lay down, when I'm in laying in between your legs it's more like I'm sitting up." I hummed in response and continued my cat nap. He started watching Naruto.

- - -

A few days went by and he felt all better, where as I ended up becoming sick instead. 🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️

________

a/n:

- i hate this one but I had to post so..
- hope you guys have a good day <33