Chapter 1: Earth's founding

In a galaxy far away, there was an empty plain. That is until a being of divine power came across it, this being was named Creati, the goddess of creation. Creati made a land she called earth, filling this land with water and life, although the plain still looked... Well, plain. To fix this, Creati filled up the land with an illuminating star and wonderful worlds to fill the night.

Sadly, Creati couldn't control the world, so she created beings granted with their own power, Anima, the god of animals, Vine, the goddess of wildlife and grain, and Froppy, the goddess of water.

But soon, with Anima's help, the animals evolved and adapted, turning into bodies that even Anima couldn't direct, so Creati made Tailman, the god of Mortals, and Pinky, the goddess of relationships and love.

With the heat from the star though, earth started to dry and crack where Froppy couldn't reach, thus she created Chargebolt, the god of thunder and weather. But Chargebolt's rain made little difference. He pleaded to Creati for help, so Creati answered with 2 new gods, Shoto and Gale Force. The gods of temperature and winds. This would allow the rain to reach the center of each continent, while keeping flooding down.

Then a new hurdle arose. The humans disagreed, and their hate for each other grew. The humans made factions, appointing kings and queens as leaders. The hate grew too much to seal away, despite Pinky's greatest efforts. The Mortals fought, wars started. Buildings were burnt and blood was shed. This wasn't the worst though, in ashes and smoke, a new god arose, with power comparable to Creati's. This force would reveal itself as DynaMight. Creati knew she couldn't take him down without sacrificing herself, and casualties of the gods would heavily affect earth and it's inhabitants. So she used the last of her power, making Deku, the god of strength, and Red Riot, the god of Defence. Creati was left powerless for days and months until she had recovered. It was at this time DynaMight stuck. Although he was ultimately captured by Deku and Red Riot.

With no choice, DynaMight made a deal, the power to control the evil and insane beyond saving, in exchange for un-doing his destruction.

Feeling content enough at the moment, Creati made a kingdom to house the gods she created, gaining help from Deku. To help run this kingdom, Creati made many more deities in charge of more minor things, such as erosion or just to aid the other gods.

Though with Creati's friends and land she had, she felt empty, as if her heart had a missing puzzle piece hidden behind a door. She couldn't focus with this emptiness, so Creati went to Pinky for help.

When Pinky heard of this absence in her creator's heart, she explained how a significant other could fix it, but how she could only create one, unless the previous was permanently deceased. This god however, would also be a weakness, and without the god Creati could feel even more despair. Creati still agreed though, and thus the god of sounds and melodies was born. Although, because the goddess never had made another god, though, the god fell to the mortal plain, mutating and changing.

Pinky's mistake caused distress to the goddess. Her soulmate was now a mortal with god powers, potentially passing the power on to his offspring. Sadly, Pinky could not find a human man that fit the description of the god she imagined. So Pinky tried making another god for Creati and alerting her of it. Creati was joyed, but that happiness ended once Pinky attempted the process again. Because of mortals being... not immortal, the human body would die like any other, but their soul would transport into a new human child, taking on the gods characteristics, but not passing them on to a human child. Creati's soulmate would die, and be reborn until their powers awakened, turning them into a god once again.

With this news, Creati was placed in despair, and set out on a mission to find her lost half, returning them to the land of gods and goddesses.

While Creati was venturing out to find her soulmate, Chargebolt and Froppy experienced the emptiness Creati had. So they went to Pinky. Pinky gave those 2 the same warning, but they didn't care. So the goddess of energy and god of space were made, though not malfunctioning like the god of music.

Chargebolt heard of Creati's soulmate, and wouldn't let his form and materialize into a goddess. Until the soul wriggled free from his grasp, running and dropping to earth to escape. Becoming a human goddess.

Froppy's soulmate was rather normal, short brown hair and eyes. But the soulmate fell to another force of evil. This evil is known as Shigaraki, Shigaraki had a team, and snuck into the goddess's palace, wiping out many demigods. Froppy's soulmate couldn't defend himself, ultimately dying. Although his ashes fell to earth. Pinky said that her soulmate was not dead, but simply reincarnated as a human god.

Froppy and Chargebolt felt despair just as Creati did. But they didn't go into the mortal world, They stayed, waiting for their loved ones to find their shrines and awaken their powers.