Chapter 1

Hey this is my second fan fiction you should look at my first its good too. Anyway hope you like this!

Hi, i also want to write that bella in this is different, i mean its still the same persnality but a little more badass and daredevil (but that comes later)

.Bella POV

So I'm on a plane just now heading for Washington, where my dad is picking me up and taking me to forks. I would live with him but as I am a famous singer and l need privacy I've bought a house for myself which I don't mind - I like being alone. I also bought a car which has steady been sent to my house. Anyway so I'm a famous singer/actress sitting in a plane with people asking for autographs it kind of makes me sad I didn't take my private plane, I mean I love my fans but on a plane seriously? and these people are from Washington so it kind of scares me from what I'm going to get when I go to school.

I'm 17 and going to school for junior year, every student in the school knows I'm going to the school and that is not good. I wanted to come and see my dad but I have been really busy then my mum ended up saying I should go see my dad. The good thing is there won't be much paparazzi so I will get some space.

------------- meeting dad (Charlie)------------

I'm so glad that flight is over now I just need to try and go outside without someone noticing me.

Turning the corners for arrivals I can see my dad he looks really good, he opens his arms I run straight in them.

I whisper in his ear "I missed you"

"I missed you too Bella" he whispers back

When we finished hugging he said "Bella you go wait in the car and I will get your bags"

"Okay thanks dad" I then left looking for the police car. On the way I heard people whispering

'Is that Bella?'

'Im not sure'

'Lets take a picture'

Once I heard that I quickly sped up my pace and got in the police car. A few minutes later my dad walked out with one suit case and put it in the back

"Bella I would of thought, you know you being a famous rich person you would have more bags" he says with a chuckle

"Ohh yeah I do but I already sent them to my house"

"Oh okay!" Dad said and then started driving

"so....... Bella what are you going to do here?"

"Well I'm going to start school, instead of tutoring while I was singing all over the world"

"No I mean are you going to be doing any gigs up here?"

"Oh I'm not sure ill have to ask my manager" once I said this I started to think that I might actually do a gig here.

"So have you talked to your manager about these talk shows that you go to a lot?"

"Yeah we decided that ill just take my private jet to get where I need to go and I won't have any until I have settled so for the next two weeks I have nothing!" It felt so good to say that! even though I would be going to school everything were learning I've already learnt so it's kind of two weeks to relax.

"We'll that's good"

-------------- about an hour later --------------