Chapter 6

okay so here is chapter 6. Tell me if you are liking it so far! Love to know what your thoughts are!

----------

Previously

"I'm not completely sure, but if its exclusive I have a pretty good idea!" Bella said nervously

"OMG what is this video?" Emmett asked slightly panicked 

"Okay here is the exclusive video of Bella!" Oprah shouted

 Bella's POV 

I tuned round just in time to see the big tv screen go black and then it was like a video came up (video on the side but you have to pretend the face it blurry! Sorry couldn't get a blurry video of them kissing!)

It showed me with a guy and us talking and us getting closer, thank god the guys face was too blurry! I know who it is but, everyone else doesn't need to know its none of their business I can't believe someone got this! 

I remember him doing that stupid little dance and shaking my shoulders I was laughing, then you saw him go and kiss me, the guy filming went 'mmmmmm' which is kind of disturbing then it cut to him putting his head on my shoulder and us swaying back and forward to the music.

The video went off and everyone looked back at me, Luke gave me a weird look and the audience were screaming even more, I can't believe the public saw this it wasn't for them to see. I knew we had the camera back on us because Oprah turned and started to speak.

"Oh my goodness Bella, who is this guy?" She said amazed. I smiled nervously, think just change the subject, YES! Talk about creepy guy!

"Actually you know kissing is quite natural but the weird thing is when I may have started kissing someone, the camera man made that weird 'mmmmm'." I said "personally I find that pretty disturbing!" Everyone laughed including Oprah.

"So are you going to tell us anything about this guy is it serious? Was it a one time thing? Come on tell us one thing!" Oprah begged. I thought about it I couldn't say anything I don't want anyone to know anything else!

I shook my head "sorry but that's a secret!" I said while giving a small little smile. In side I was freaking out, how the hell did someone even get that video, is their anymore out their, I need to get out of here, I'm not embarrassed their is no point in being embarrassed I just wish no one found out about this, their isn't even anything to it. We aren't together I literally have never had a boyfriend before, my thoughts were interrupted.

"Well folks looks like Bella won't budge, I'm also very sad to say that's the end to today's show! I'll see you guys again tomorrow but for now let's give a round of applause to Bella and Luke for giving us exclusive music videos and new live songs so we had enough things to fill the show." Everyone started to scream in the audience while shouting out 'I love you!'

"Okay so this is the end, thank you for watching and thank you Luke and Bella for coming on." We both said thank you for having us and then she looked at the camera "okay goodbye remember we'll have more special guests in tomorrow!" Then the show finished, I got up and started walking towards my dressing room so I could get changed and leave.