Part 1

Nathaniel sat on the couch watching an ad for a show called Bro-Competition.

"Congratulations to Jean-Pierre and Jéremie to win this week's price," Said Alec on TV and showed the two showing the spectators their price, which was two flat-screen TV's with surround system.

"A very nice gift and the inscription for the next competition starts today and the price for the winners will be one Vespa made in Italy." Said Alec presenting the bikes on another screen.

"If you wanna join just call 33635124 and with a bit of luck, you and your best pal, end up being candidates here!"

"Great, I hope I can make this" Said Nathaniel taking his phone to type the phone number from TV.

Inside a dark area, people sat on a large row filled with banks, which looked down at a place, which wasn't easy to recognize due to the darkness.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the 48th competition of this year. Let me present you our host Alec Cataldi!"

The lights turned on and it showed four sofas with a duo on each sitting and applauding as Alec entered into the place.

"Good evening France!" Greeted Alec. "I'm glad to represent this competition again to you all and I hope you and also our participants will have fun today"

Said Alec with a wink to the camera.

He walked to the first couch, which was blue and there sat a blonde boy and a dark-skinned boy with dark brown hair.

"The couch no. 1 sits our famous teeny model Adrien Agreste, son of Monsieur Gabriel Agreste" Introduced Alec and all applauded very loud and a few female voices were screaming around, under them one was known by them, which was Marinette Dupain-Cheng, a classmate of him.

"His bro here is Nino Lahiffe, he has been in two competitions yet, which I have lead," Told Alec and the audience applauded.

"Seat row number two, two best buddies from the same class, Kim Chien Le!" Shouted Alec and Kim showed off his muscles under his shirt to the people. "And Max Kanté!" Shouted Alec and the dark boy just waved at the audience.

"Row three is probably known by you all Chloé Bourgeois, Mayor André Bourgeois's daughter and here we got her BFF Sabrina Raincomprix!"

All applauded, but not very excited as with the others and Sabrina waved a bit embarrassed at the audience, while Chloé gave a few air kisses at her fans.

"The last group is the only one to consist of one of each gender, let me introduce you Lila Rossi, daughter of the Italian diplomat Roberto Rossi and her short friend Nathaniel Kurtzberg!"

All applauded and Lila waved at the audience, while Nathaniel only stared at the many people, which were there.

"I have a bad feeling about this" Said Nathaniel and Lila looked at him.

"Aww are you afraid?" Asked Lila teasingly.

"N....no, it's just I kind of got stage fright" Responded Nathaniel a bit sweating.

"Don't worry, it will be fine"

"Hopefully" Coughed Nathaniel out, which Lila didn't hear.

"Let me tell you, what prize you expect this day for the first place," Said Alec and from the top came down four TV's which were stick together on a cube, so that from every side people could watch.

"Our number one prize is an Italian Vespa colored white and with the red and green lines going through the whole bodywork of the vehicle, but don't worry my friends, the others will also receive something. The second place will receive a two-three months cards for visiting the cinema and 500 euros. The third one-two one month card for the cinema and only 200 bucks. The last one has to satisfy himself with 100 euros."