Meet Me @ the Park

August calls Chris

Chris:don't wory,I'm almost there
August:we live like 2minutes away from the park..hurry!!!!
Chris:take a chill pill I see you.

Chris sits down next to August

August:um so this is important...we can't be friends no more
Chris:Wait,what!!! We been friends for our whole lives. Who put this shit in your head
August:Chris.. Ik you like me..
Chris: what..why you say that?

Chris is getting nervous and start moving a lot.

August:Chris,ik you want be but I'm not GAY. that's why you were mad when I told you I was dating Sevyn. You wanted me. Newsflash..I'm not gay so you need to get out of my face and out of my life.
Chris:you know what...as much I wanna hate you I can't.. I'm gone.. I'm out of your life.

Chris gets up and wipes his tears and walks away. August starts crying and wondering why he did that. Chris has been his friend since diapers and he ruined it.

August calls Trey

August:wassup
Trey:release that Video tomorrow
August:are you sure...
Trey:what..I'm doing this for you so your going to release it tomorrow during Homecoming Election.
August:then I'll win king ..dude your smart.
Trey:its what I do.
August: lol thanks
Trey:you welcome

August hangs up the phone. He sees a picture of Chris in his head. Then he sees lots of pics of Chris. He then go to his gallery and sees pics of him and Chris. He goes hone and sees a big pic of him and Chris with a gold label under the bottom that says "BEST FRIENDS FOREVER"
He starts to think "did he really have feelings for Chris?"

Ariana comes in Chris house . she sees Chris crying.

Ariana: no no no..don't do this Chris
Chris:you don't
Ariana: (cuts him off) yes I do, look August love you..this is just new to him
Chris:well how do I give him a chance to accept me.
Ariana: stop rushing it. It will take time.

Chris phone buzz. Its Drake

Ariana:No, Chris don't tell me your going back to him.
Chris:we just been talking
Ariana: I don't want you talking to him
Chris:were just texting DAMN
Ariana:ok..look when he lies and say he changed and hurts you, i don't want to see your face.

Ariana slams the door and leaves