Chapter 1:Introduction

Stephen and Inez have been married for two years now but their honeymoon phase is officially over when they start spending less and less time with each other and more with other people.

Stephen Rogers is a successful businessman that only at the young age of 22 became a millionaire.

Inez Rogers is a well-known food critic that liked being alone until she meet Steven.

After 8 months of dating they got engaged and quickly had one of the most glamorous weddings.

Now they are living in a penthouse in one of the most prestigious buildings in New York.

Even if everything looks perfect from the outside they have their own problems that soon get out of hand.

Inez pov:
I woke up later than usual today ,when I turned around in my bed I could see Steves place empty and he was nowhere to be found.
Instead of the planed work out I decided to go to Giovannis restaurant on foot of course and pretend that it was compensating all the calories I was about to consume.

After receiving my usual order at our table I started to eat when a familiar face popped up

Giovanni:Hello my dear Inez! How are you enjoying my food?
Inez: Oh do you really need to ask that question...you know I love it and I would only eat this for the rest of my life.
Giovanni:Ha ha I know, I know I just wanted to make sure.
Giovanni:I'm going to go now I have some work in the kitchen but give my best wishes to Mr.Rogers.
Inez:Of course...

And just like that my thoughts drifted towards Steve and I lost the little peace I had.