Oliver vs. Yang and Shocking Reveal

Disclaimer: I don't own Type-moon, Highschool DxD, Rwby, and My Hero Academia. All pictures and references belongs to their respective owners. Thank you for understanding.

After Abraham told them Oliver's story there was silence. As expected the younger audience was the most effective including Gabriel. What surprised Abraham was that Salem was effect as well. But he concluded to the fact she's immortal and understands Oliver pain.

"Why would this happen to him? All he wanted was to be a hero. So why does he have to go through so much pain?" Ruby asked with tears in her eyes."Cause life isn't like fairytales." Surprisingly Qrow said."What do you mean uncle Qrow?" Ruby asked.

"Not everyone gets a happy ending short stack. After all there has to be the ones who suffer so others don't have to." Qrow said before taking a big drink from his flask.

Ruby looked around and noticed many of the adults agreeing with him. She then slumped down as Yang comforted her. While Abraham unpaused the screen.

Third person POV

The scene starts back at Junior's club."Hey Junior where's the restroom?" Oliver asked. Junior points to it's location as Oliver gets up and thanks him. A short time skip later Oliver is washing his hands. He looks up at the mirror and saw himself. But older and transforming into what he has become with "HER" behind him. Anger filled up in him as he punches the mirror. He then glares at the broken mirror.

When he leaves the restroom he dodge to left as a henchman flew to his location

When he leaves the restroom he dodge to left as a henchman flew to his location. With a raised eyebrow Oliver saw a blonde girl fighting Junior's henchmen."You owe me later Junior." Oliver said as his clothes replaced by the clothes he was wearing from the last viewing.

Junior and the twins glare at Yang remembering that night."Yang Xiao-Long why were you at a night club without me knowing?" Tai asked."Well uh uh..." Yang said as Tai, and Qrow look at her with raised eyebrows.

(Play: I Burn by Jeff Williams feat. Casey Lee Williams and Lamar Hall.)

Oliver then rushed her while shooting his guns. Yang noticed this jumped back as a couple of bullets hit her."Woah! Were did you came from handsome?" Yang asked. Oliver just ignored her and fired his guns at her again. Yang just tanked them as she rushed him. Oliver tilted his head to dodge a jab from Yang and retaliated with a kick.

Oliver then connected his guns making it into a double sided sword. Yang got back and started to shoot at him. Oliver deflected her attacks as thinks of a plan to defeat her.'Ember Celia a gauntlet like weapon that shoots shotgun shells with each punch. Apparently she has a bad temper especially with her hair. I can use that to my advantage if I do it correctly.' Oliver thought.

"Woah! How does he know that?!" Yang asked surprised."Magic." Was Abraham respond."That doesn't answer my question." Yang said with a deadpan. Abraham just gives her a cheeky smile and shrug then unpaused the screen.