Starting The Plan

Naruto's POV

They were nice, I wish I could have stayed longer but it is is second day so I can't be late.

Maybe I can hang out with them after school then we can spend much more time together. I will ask them during lunch time and make plans for it..

Nejis POV

I was talking with said when I came up with a sudden idea. I am going to ask him to ask Naruto if he is virgin, then I will hit his head in attempt to make it look like it was a sudden question.

"Hey Sai."

"Yes"

"I need you to ask if Naruto still has his virginity."

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't, at our other school he was showing his ass a round to men like it was nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if one day he comes to school and can't walk."

"Shut up Sai, why do you hate him so much?"

"That's none of your business."

"Whatever you just have to do it and act like if you changed so that me and just ask him we need to make sure we are going for him."

"Okay then I will do it but you owe me."

"Okay  whatever."

During Lunch Time

"Hey Naru I have a question to ask"

I thought he wouldn't do it, hooray he didn't give up for once.

"What is it sai?"

"Are you a virgin."

"Uh why do you want to know?"

"Because I don just tell me."

"Yes I am."

Thank god. I can lose to any of these people.

"Okay then I'm out."

Before Sai could leave i grabbed on to his backpack and pulled him back to the Table.

"What do you want??"

"Just stay we are not done talking to Naruto."

I could see that Naruto was uncomfortable, he was fidgeting with his fingers and jacket zipper.

"I can tell you are uncomfortable right now. If you want we can hang out to get to know each other better." Asked Gaara

"Sure I don't see why not." Replied Naruto

"Let's all  meet up at the Park."

"Okay!"

Naruto gave a blinding smile. I heard a scream behind me and when I checked I couldn't see but someone screamed "THE SUN IS EXPLODING." And someone fell

"Don't worry it's not it's just Naruto."

"Thank god."

"Anyways. Can't wait to see you there Foxy
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ ) "

We all walked away and left went to class.

Naruto's POV

I was going to get up to head to class but I was stopped by a girl.

"Hi I'm TenTen I'm going to class right now but I just have to tell you to stop hanging out with them they have bad intentions and I know it."

"Oh okay."

I don't know if I should trust her. Oh my phone is ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hello Naruto! I was wonder if we can go somewhere after school today."

"Who is this?"

"It's me Sora."

"Sora! Sure let's hang out how long will you be in the city?"

"For a week and I want to hang out as much as I can."

"Okay then pick me up at xxxx st and we can go to a cafe nearby."

"Okay see you then bye."

After school

I ran up to Shikamaru and told him I wouldn't be able to make it due to a having plans. He looked mad and disappointed but let me go."

Shikamaru's POV

God damn it. This is going to be more troublesome Then I thought.

I will just tell the guys about it and hopefully we can find a way to Get Naruto.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗಠ_ಠ

That's all I have today my children have a nice day or night and rest of your life cuz I sure ain't having a good life so far (mostly because I Love Yoo didn't update this week) anywho I love you all so much and goodbye