Chapter Five ~ Fated encounters

Hello! Hello! yes another chapter in just 24 hours :) go me!! I do apologise if these two chapters are short DX but enjoy all the same :3

***

Chapter Five

After that day Alice focused on her music, during the winter break and leading up to as well as after Christmas, she stayed in her bedroom. She practised on her guitar as much as she could and wrote down music notes, creating lyrics to go with them. A new sense of hope was born that day in the music room with Miss Durrant and she told no one of her plans in case it got back to Mikhael. She was going to try and make it as a musician.

She wanted to tell Renkai but he was still away so she had to wait and even if he was around, she didn't want to risk on them being spied on. If Mikhael found out he would put a stop to her dreams at once. He would just tell her that it was just a silly dream and nothing more then that. Dreams.

It was a Saturday and Alice, as she had been all through winter break, in her room and was tuning her guitar, scribbling in her journal when a knock on the door broke the silence.

"Come in." Alice answers snapping her journal shut as she looked up from her task.

The door opens and Charlie, one of the members, leans on the door frame, while Alice places her guitar down.

"Hey kid." He greets. Charlie was of lanky built with pitch black hair and hazel eyes.

Alice looked over at him as she looks at him confused. "Whats up?" She asked curiously.

She never see's Charlie much around other then sometimes when Tony needs him for something.

"Nothing, just passing on a message from Tony as he is busy at the moment." He began.

"You've been cadged up in your room for days and never go outside, so Tony wants you to go into the city for a bit. So you can get some fresh air."

"But there is nothing for me to do in town and I have no money in case I get hungry or thirsty." She began to protest. "Can't you say I went out?" She pleaded hopeful.

"Sorry kid, ya gotta and here." He slipped her some cash. "So you can get some food and a drink if you are hungry."

"Thanks." She muttered sighed taking the money. She wanted to stay in and continue with practising working on her music.

Leaving the mansion she heads into the main part of the city, where all the shopping and life happens in New York city.

With the money in her pocket Alice wandered the streets window shopping, keeping her hands in her pockets to keep them from freezing. As she wandered the streets of New York, Alice pretended she was a rich lady shopping for her mansion. She passed clothes shops such as Hot Topic, picking out clothes she would wear if she was a famous musician. She even passed furniture stores and picked out what sort of couch she would even have.

She had been wondered, walking down the streets for about thirty to forty minutes by now and Alice passed a fruit cart. She saw they were selling what looked like really juicy apples and as she passed, she slyly held out her hand, swiping one, stealing an apple. She picks up the pace stuffing the apple in her coat pocket. Once she was far enough she takes it out and takes a bite out out of it. It was a sunny day during winter and snow layered the ground. It was the run up after Christmas and people were out getting first grab of the winter sales. She takes in the scenery around her, the colourful displays fill her field of vision enticing her to enter the shops.

She passes more clothes shops and book stores when she comes along to a music store. She stops outside it and stares at the window display. In the window of the shop was the most beautiful guitar Alice had ever seen.