Chapter 4

"D-Dead?" I whimpered.

"Yes., Dead..." Anthony replied.

"Why would they think I'm dead?" I asked, tears filling my eyes.
I got up from the ground in sadness and started running as fast as I could,. soon enough I noticed my feet were moving at an inhuman speed.
I was sadder than a missing puppy. I'm a vampire and I don't know who to trust anymore. I told myself. I halted to a stop. I noticed a crowd of people with guns and torches surrounding the castle. soon some arms pulled me into a hole in a tree. "what were you thinking?!" Someone whisper yelled.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Just call me Shane." He
scoffed in annoyance.

"Didn't have to be rude." I murmured.

"Shut up." he hissed.

We sat there for hours listening to people scream and riot in front of the castle. we heard gunshots, fire, torches, and weapons. Shane soon grabbed my arm pulled me out of the hollow tree. instead we climbed on top of it. we sat on the branches of the tree. Shane grabbed a metal wire and threw it onto the rail of my room's balcony. A guard stood there and stared blankly at Shane then nodded as he squatted down and tied the wire to the rail.
He handed me a metal hook and I attached it to the wire Shane had explained everything and I just stood there and nodded. I grabbed firmly onto the hook and my hook and I slid on the wire as soon as I jumped off the branch. Everyone stood there silently and watched me get to my balcony as the guard helped me get safely into my room. People soon Screamed loudly and angrily saying "Kill princess April!" I was more terrified when they threw rocks at the palace.

I'm a monster not a princess.