Hello, Morning

R E M I N D E R

My story is not edited. There are possibilities that there are some typographically and grammatically errors. So, sorry in advance. Comment your thoughts and opinions each chapter of my stories. Every vote is highly appreciated. Pictures in the cover are not mine. Credits to the rightful owner. All names and events that will be include here is purely fiction. This story is not affiliated to all places that will be mention here.

Please don't expect too much in this story. "The Hello on Morning" doesn't contain unpredictable plot twist and heavy life lesson, so if you are into that kind of stuff, sorry you can't find here in this story.

I'm gonna include here some pictures but this story aren't affiliated to all the pictures will be seen here. No portrayers intended especially to those pictures that show person's face. All of the pictures isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. I've got all of the pictures from Pinterest. I will came back to this story once the INS Series, a connected series to Started in Tagaytay Series, already finished or even one story from that said series got completed. I will edit a pictures to be replace to the current pictures that were attached here from all chapters of this story. But for the meantime, please bear with me.

To avoid confusion before reading this story:
The story will start on year of 2015. But the present year of this story is 2022. So whatever post from the main character's accounts that where posted from the year of 2015-2021 especially the likes and comments, it was the current status of the present year. 

This story contained 30 chapters.

S T A T U S

Started: April 10, 2022
End: June 26, 2022

-♡-
Sending all my love for you, o.art