How i triggered the curse

Before I start a proper chapter of this book I would like to say thank you fan for telling me the name of one of ur books! I loved it! I would love some feedback on this chapter as you are good at writing!!!

I can not tell people much about my mother all I know is that she was having twins two boys. Now my mothers doctors realised that one baby was weak that it was probably not going to make it. That was my brother now as time came on the doctors had still had no clue about my werewolf jean. Then suddenly, my twin had vanishing twin syndrome this is where the other twin eats the other and they die now I ate my twin brother which meant..........

I triggered the curse so the next full moon I would turn the next month came along. Now what you maybe wandering is how I remember it's one of a werewolf strengths insane memory super strength agility. Anyway the day came along and I had no clue until the long night came along......

My mother was screaming she wailed. The doctors didn't know what to do.

The same things happen every time in the same order but it never gets easier. The shoulders snap as pop and candy, knees split, at this point you think that you will pass out from the pain but you don't back cracks and both shoulder pads collide into a thick layer of bone, how asteroids collide.

Then you turn into something different, grey hair, long snout, dog nose, skinny, bones showing. What also happens is that all we want to do is kill.....

I killed the whole hospital!!!!!!!!! Blood being splattered all over walls body's split in half bites on body's!!!!!!!! Beds covered in blood!!!