School

Simon drops A box with clothes in it and has a sign that's says "lost & found" we all bend down and find something to wear, i find a acid washed jeans and a kiss tee-shirt. "alright, we have to decontaminate. you can't have any of Sam's blood on you" sam stands up and says "well, not much i can do about that." and see walks away with Deena following her and josh yells to them "Deena, you have to get clean too! not a single drop, ok?" simon grabs me and says "rub-a-dub-dub time!" and pulls me in to the bathroom with him.

Simon pushes me against the door and starts to give me light bruise around my neck while i wrap my legs around his body, he gets to me lips an bites my lip, so that i will open my mouth and when i do he slides his tongue into my mouth, i pull on his hair lightly and he groans against my lips and i smile into the kiss. he pulls away and looks me in the eyes "are you comfortable with this?" he ask me and i nod an respond "yes i am simon" he nods and starts to pull my shirt off and then i pull his off and we continue (you can think the rest <3)

Simon and i walk out first which was surprising to me because it felt like we were in the bathroom forever, Simon warps his arm loosely around my shoulder while we wait for the others. Kate and josh walk out "no!" i say in shock and kate says back to me "clam down. it was barely first base." sam and deena walk towards us and Simon says "wait,wait, wait. did you... all go to pound town?" they all look at eachother and back to simon and he says "us too!" i turn bright red.

"the trap is simple"
"we set the bait"
"the killers go to the blood."
"then"

"Smile you son of a bitch!" Simon says while pouring the last bit of bleach. we start mopping Sam's blood on the floor, the killers start flooding in, we all meet in one spot waiting for them when Simon runs in yelling "dude she's here! i saw her! she was... she was so sexy, but fucking crazy! she was doing it! following the blood trails." Kate then says "it's working" Simon stands next to me "skull mask freak three o'clock." we all start hearing singing "ruby" simon and i whisper he grabs my hand and squeezes it then kate says "this is so dumb. if this doesn't work i will murder you!" she says looking at Deena. we hear a door open and close and look down the hallway to find the nightwing killer walking towards us and then he starts running. "they're all here!" Deena points out. Skull mask walks super close to Deena and walks into the bathroom then ruby walks super close to Kate and walks into the bathroom then the nightwing killer runs right past all of us into the bathroom.

Kate closes the door as fast as she can, Sam jumps out of the air vent and says to kate "go,go,go" kate wraps a rope around the handle of the bathroom to keep it closed, simon and josh grab a fire extinguishers, Deena starts pouring the bleach on the ground, i bend down and light it up and we run away. we wait for the screaming to stop but instead a explosion comes from the bathroom.

Simon and Josh start to put the fire out "come back from that, motherfuckers" Simon says, meanwhile everyone is proud but Josh and i look down "guys" Josh says "Run!" i scream when i see a hand start to form. we ran to a classroom and Simon starts to panic "we're fucked" and Kate yells back "no,no! we are not fucked!" i cut her off and say "she's fucked. they're coming for her." Kate than says "if we put Sam in the hall, we end this now" Deena looks at Kate and yells "you're a monster." Kate says back "i'm being reasonable! we can't run anymore. a bullet won't stop them, fine. they're really strong. but we just tried to goddamn explode them, and that didn't work!" Simon comes up behind me and hugs me while Kate and Deena are fighting.

we all look at Sam "are you kidding me?" Deena ask, Sam then says "Kate is right. i don't want you guys to die for me. i'm going. i'm ending this." Deena try's to fight back "no, you're not. are you crazy? no." Sam starts to walk away Simon let's go of me and goes to Deena and holds her back while she scream for Sam to come back. "let me...help me! help!" Deena says to josh and Simon "we're letting her die! we're killing her" Deena screams struggling in Simons arms. Josh nods at me and i walk to the door and unlock it and grab sam by the arm and pull her into the classroom. Sam then question "what...what...what is going wrong on!" Kate answers the question "you're not doing this alone." josh then says "there's another way. C.berman. she's the key."

Simon and i try to keep the killers out by barricading the door, Kate yells out numbers and Deena puts them in the phone Simon then yells "we need some help here!" Kate runs to us to help. A axe goes through the door nearly hitting my hand, Simon yells again "this shit is not going to hold!" the nightwing killer make a hole and put his hand though it an grabs Simon hair, josh grabs a protractor and stabs the killers hand making it let go of Simon hair, Josh is now helping us try to keep the killers out. Deena ask "what is it? the fucking rhyme" Simon then starts singing "she'll take your blood, she'll take your head! she'll follow you-" he gets cut off "until you're dead." Sam and Deena finishes "it's just like Kate said. ok? the witch wants you dead. so...we kill you. and then just like the C.berman bitch, we bring you back to life." Deena says and i Ask "what are saying?"

"fuck it. i'm dying tonight at me way or another. let's try to bring me back ." sam states. we run out of a window that's in the classroom and run into the ambulance, simon shuts the door and says "let's timothy this bitch!" and we drive away.

don't get mad at me for not writing the smut it makes me uncomfortable anyways hope you like this chapter

words: 1128