Chapter 1

#Alex's pov#

"Alex wake up we're leaving in an hour!" My brother Ryan yell, I moaned and rolled over, I got in the shower and washed my hair and body and got out, once I got out I did my hair and got dressed (outfit on the side) I wore my Superman hoodie and short shorts with my blue vans and my sun glasses, when I got down stairs my brother was by the door waiting impatiently and playing with his key, when he looked up he saw me and said "it's about time, i've been waiting for ever!" i walked up to him and took his keys and ran torwards the car ignoring his yelling.

I got to the car, starting it and revving the engine a couple times, after i locked the doors. after a few minutes i get in the passenger seat unlocking the doors, he gets in and starts driving to the airport

★★★★★★★★★★★★★skipping car ride★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"I can't belive im leaving Indiana and moving to cali with YOU!" with sarcasium lacing my voice, he looked at me with a strange look i couldn't read, so i looked around to see how many people where here this early, after a few seconds i found out why ryan was looking at me funny, everyone at the airport was looking at us because of what I just did.

taylor's pov

I woke up to Cameron & Nash dumping water on me, "dude look he's awake!" "Run! Run! Run!" I stood up and went in to the bathroom and took a shower with one thing on my mind 'revenge' -insert evil laugh here- once I'm all done I get dressed and he'd to the kitchen. "dude don't forget that we're picking up Aaron and Matt from the air-port later" "mmhhm, when does thier plane land?" "In about four and a half hours" "k".

...............................................five & a half hours later.................................................

We ended up running a little late, ok like really late. So umm yeah Cameron and Nash decided that I would be fun to leave me while I was eating to play COD. (call of duty) in real life so the went to the park, ACROSS TOWN to shoot eachother with nurf guns. And now I have to go pick them up and then get Matt and Aaron.

"WHAT WHERE YOU IDIOTS THINKING, YOU WENT ACROSS TOWN TO SHOOT PLAY COD! UGG! JUST GET IN THE CAR!" "OK".

When we got to the air port we found Matt and Aaron pretty easily. Cam and Nash went with Matt and Aaron the baggage claim while I stood by the window in the waiting lounge. "Ryan please wait for me I'm slow and old!" I heard the most beautiful voice yell, I looked around to see where the voice came from. "Alex your only 15 you are not old yet your just short, and before you even start on how heavy your bags are because I already know I'm carrying them" "well since I'm short slow your long legs down so I can keep up" "nope your gonna have to run to keep up".

"Fine I'll run but then you have to get me something to eat before we get home" "k, love ya sis!" I turned around to go find the guys because they where taking way to long and I slammed into someone making me and the other person fall down.

I looked over to see who I knocked down and I saw the most beautiful girl ever, I stood up real quick and brushed my self off and offering my hand to the girl, I looked down at her and saw that she was checking me, out I was wearing khakis and a tie-dye tanktop and matching bandana with grey convers. (a/n she is still in the same outfit as earlier)

"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going, are you alright" I said making her look me in the eyes and stand up. "Yes I'm fine, thank you. I'm Alex by the way" she said softly "I'm Taylor"