Chapter 2 The artist

*principal on speaker*: Attention!! The famous artist is coming here any minute.. go on your class on whatever youd like

Ako at ang mga kaibigan ko ay pumunta sa class ng aking mga pinsan para magkasama kaming lahat.

*At the class*
Jackson Laurier: oh well hello class! I chose this class because why not? So i will be picking 10 students of this class to go with me at my mansion but, you need to design a crystal first as your choice... i will be going here tomorrow to see the results of all of your work.. goodluck everyone! *Leaves*

marquisha and althea: eeek!!
Andrei: ooooooh ate thea and quishaa.. the most artistic drawers..
Althea:shut up andrei
jc:jeez wag kayo magaway

*we all go in art class and start the work*
*1pm kami nagstart*
*43 minutes later*

althea and marquisha: doneeee!
Elgan: ang bilis nyo naman!
marquisha: anong oras naba?
aisha: hmm... 1:43
altheas mind: bakit ang bagal ng oras?...
jc:okay kalang althea?
althea:yup

*Next day*

Jackson Laurier: btw guys.. i changed my mind.. 2 students can only go with me... soo im just going to check all of ur work. Hmmm... yea... uh.. mhm... uhuh...
teacher: what do you think about it sir?
Jackson Laurier:i pick these two *me and theas drawing*
Marquisha: wait what?
Althea: only two of us?!?!
Marquisha: nope nope nope i cant allow it. I didnt even put so many effort in my drawing!
teacher: althea and marquisha.. you guys got picked! Congrats!
Jc:ig congrats?
Jackson Laurier: you two need to come with me and sign this so u can go with me tomorrow at america. Heres the papers 🧾🧾
althea: we are not going with you until you wont bring our friends with us.
Jackson: excuse me miss?
marquisha: yea you heard us. If you want too us to sign the papers, let us bring our friends.
Jackson: fine... take them
Marquisha: Less gooo yasss

Tbc🌌