Chapter two

Jack was scared that felix wasn't gonna go slow but he did *felix went slow at first but went hard* Jack moan loudly n painfully (cause he don't like to do shit fast 😜) felix realized he went hard on accident *felix stop thrusting fast*
Felix apologized to Jack immediately *rose walk in the room*. *felix and Jack look fast and cover their body with the blanket* rose was in tears and started crying so she ran out of the room, taking the kids out of the house (her dead kids) Jack ran to rose while putting on his clothes *felix felt really bad and didn't know what to do* *jack grab her hand* Jack try to apologize but rose didn't accept.

*Rose turn on the car and put the kids in the car telling Jack and felix to never contact her ever again* Jack try to speak to her but rose didn't want to hear a word from him *rose finally left with the kids* Jack started crying not knowing what to do and felix just not knowing what to do too he looked at Jack, he didn't know what to do, to make Jack feel better. *felix grab Jack arm and Walk back to the house* Jack stop crying and look at felix, felix looked at Jack and apologize to him Jack said "it's fine don't worry me and rose always argue" felix felt so bad that he hugged Jack to make him feel better, Jack hugged back and forgave felix and started crying again.

To be continued....