Ryan POV

I gripped the sheets, arching up my back as I came all over myself and Brendon. My orgasm thrashed trough me. I was screaming and cursing, I was moaning and my heart beat was going miles a minute. Brendon's cock was buried deep inside me. Brendon bit down on his lip to avoid screaming.
Brendon was yelling hoarsely, "Ross, Ross Ross..."

"Mr. Ross!" A ruler slapped down on my desk and I looked up at a very angry looking Mr. Corebell. I realized I zoned out in health looking at Brendon and day dreaming. Again. "Mr. Ross, I see we have a volunteer." He said smiling. "Come on up."
I stood in front of the class of no less than thirty. Shaking I looked up and read the board.
The male reproductive system.

Great...

I was blushing badly from my daydream. Stuttering, I said, "Uh the... Uh the function of the..." I looked over at Pete, my only friend I had. He was trying his hardest not to burst out laughing at my embarrassment. I glared at him. "Te function of the- of semen is to... to produce, maintain, and transport sperm..."
I started blushing and talked to the ground. "Carrying it to the woman's eggs."
The class started giggling, which made me just blush harder.

"Thank you Mr. Ross. But that is tomorrow's lesson. Were talking about healthy eating today."

That sent the class into a hysteria and I ran back to my desk with my head down, blushing like crazy. I looked up at Brendon, he was looking at me smiling. When he saw I was looking at him he turned back around.

Today doesn't look promising...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brendon came up to me in the hallway, leaving his group of friends as they watched him walk over to me, they were all snickering. He was rubbing the back of his head and slightly blushing.
"Hey uh... I was uh... My friends-" he nodded his head towards his group of friends. Spencer ran over to him, put his hands on Brendon's shoulders and talked from behind his back.

"Hey... Uh... Ryan, right?"

I nodded

"Right. Ryan. You wanna eat lunch with us today?"

Stunned, I nodded. "Can Pete come?"

"Yeah sure! The more the merrier!"

I gave him a thumbs up, and waved at Brendon. He didn't wave back, and I left.