Ryan POV

My phones alarm was going off, Brendon was cuddling me from behind... Its friday anyway, maybe we could just stay in bed all day. Just like this. It would be perfect. 

But no that cant happen. I missed yesterday and if i miss two days in a row someone might care, ask about me. Im a horribal liar.

"Bren.." I was slowly shaking my big drooling baby. I turned to face him. "Brenny..." I slowly ran my hand up the side of his face, he was so soft. Eh, ill try it, Ieaned in and pressed my lips to his soft ones and his eyes shot open. "You up?"

"Ive been up. Did you know you sleep talk?"

I chuckled and shoved him off, and slowly grabbed my nightstand and standing up with my sheet around my waist. I walked over to my closet and bent down to get some clothes. I heard Brendon whistle. "Oh you like what you see?"

I turned around and he was pumping his fist in the air "Take it all off baby! Whoo!"

Hes so stupid. I love him. I slowly started dropping the sheet, crawling it downwords off my body like a vegas show girl. He yelled and whistled some more as i was getting my clothes on.

"Hey Ry, what'm i gonna wear?"

"Everything i have is too small for you... So how about nothing?"

"Ha, in your dreams."

"Oh i do more than just undress you in my dreams."

"Ohh..." He walked over to me and crawled his hands and arms around my collarbone. "LIke what?"

"KInky stuff, Hot stuff, Stuff i wish i could forget..." I fake shuttred. And threw him a pair of jeans and an oversized tshirt. Well, oversized on me.

"Ready to go?"

'I think im ready... But what about the guys?" I looked over at the floor.

He held up my chin and looked into my eyes. "Your such a pretty thing to be running from anyone."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked into the school together and Jon walked up to me. "So Ry-"

"You bother him, and ill go ahead and tell everyone about Spence and you last year." Brendon said just under his breath, but still loud enough for me to hear. 

Jon looked over at me, he looked as if he was contemplating different methods of killing me. I shrugged like i had no idea what he was pissed about, his expression relaxed some. Maybe making my eventual murder less painful.

Brendon left for class and Jon came back u to me. "Ryan... Just be careful about who you let know about this. This school is very homophobic and stuff will happen if they find out. Promise me youll be careful."

I nodded mt head.

"Promise me Ryan Ross."

"Okay, okay i promise."

Niether of us knew, Brendon had more friends than we thought. And he told them all about me. Not us... But me. 

Whats the worst that could happen?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay two updates in two days! I need to get a life but in the meantime ill post often, maybe even like this a lot.