WAR MODE ON !!!

A man in white clothes emitting  a radiant aura is worshiping  a shivling with undettered devotion  chanting  namakam - chamakam  His  hands were watering the  idol with unwavering dedication . His features were as  sharp as a sword  . He was praying like there was no tomorrow . His prayer was sounding heveanly with the  sound of chirping birds early in the morning . He was praying when a servant maid interrupted by  bowing . "Your  highness . You are summonned by the king today for attending the  royal court that is being held in your honour  of attending your first war as prince of our country . " He  sighed . "Fine . I am coming . " 

He reached the royal court as soon as it started . He saluted the king and  soon the court assembled nd started .. 

KING *K* 

K : Prince ARJUN !  today is your first day of waging war as the prince of our country . We  expect that u can bring us victory . 

A : Your majesty , I will do my best . I will not let you down . 

Everyone there sighed helplessly seeing the prince so down . It was not like it was his first war . He fought many time before this  .  He still does not know the taste of defeat . It was a proven fact that   he had no worthy opponent who could defeat him  . Yet their king refused to accept this fact .  He considered his son too be the best . Just because his son flied to defeat this opponent it is not that he is  invincible  .  The accident of King Pandu was a blow to them . 

  Prince Arjun  quite talented . He has earned the support of the people within a very short time . He is  invincible .  Now , he is going to conquer a  demon . There were  two more kingdoms participating in the war against the demon . He is not ordinary definetely because he  is gifted by boons from Lord Bramha . He could only be killed by 3  Bramhastras  combined together forming a Maha Bramhandastra . He can not  prone to any diseases  . His body  is  as strong as  diamond . His forehead is the  only place that is prone to an astra . Till date he has  been using troubles for the kingdoms nearby . His boon that only gifted  people with immense powers can summon the Maha bramhandastra made his arrogance rise to the peak . He started killing people ruthlessly to make them as his meals . Recently , he destroyed  a  whole village full of children and women . He needs to be  suppressed  as soon as possible  to avoid havoc . Now  , Arjun is going to supress him there . There are possibilities that he might not return safely from the  mission .  Thus , he was being sent there instead of any other .  Their king held  a deep  resentment  towards the Prince . Reasons were unknown . Thus , Arjun set out for his first battle .