New competition

Not gonna lie...I procrastinated on this episode in the anime for so long. Like for a week just cause the boy was weird and mean..
523 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk into Music room number 3 but see a boy that is about the same height of Mitsukini but definitely different.

"Ah [N/n]-sempai, I would like to introduce to you Little Shiro!" Tamaki greets.

The boy scowls at you.

You feel an irk mark appearing.

"Are you homosexaul too?" The boy asks.

You roll up your sleeves.

"Are you a fucking brat?" You ask with the most fakes smile.

His eyes widen and you both have a staring contest.

"I won't hesitate old man" He threatens.

"Neither will I you peice of shit" you threaten back.

Before you could begin your brawl Mori picks you up and places you behind him.

"[Y/n]...don't pick fights" Takashi whispers to you.

"A-anyways, we will be helping Shiro-kun have this girl fall in love with him" Tamaki says.

Then Renge appeared out of no where and starts babling on about something.

'It doesn't matter if we change the brat or not, the girl he likes probably doesn't feel the same and I'm happy about that' you think as you give a small smirk.

You somehow get dragged into the whole mess and groan.

'I think I'm getting white hairs cause of this...' you think as you slump against the hall wall.

"Emily..look he looks so handsome! I just want to give him a hug and a kiss..he looks so nice too!" Some middle school girl says from the other side of the hall.

You look to Kaoru and he gives you a thumbs up.

Instantly you flash a smirk and a wink at the girls and they squel and fall to the ground.

'Ew..'

---------

"How do you all actually feel about [N/n]-sempai?" Kyoya asks as they dispose of the 2 middle schoolers and Shiro.

"I see him as a dear younger brother who needs help!" Honey says with a childish smile.

"I see him as a friend who needs to be guided on the right path!" Tamaki says putting a red rose with the two girl corpses.

"I see him as a lover who needs to be protected..." Mori whispers out.

"I see him as a male wife" Kaoru responds with a bit of blush.

"I see him as a friend" Hikaru just says as he eyes his twin.

"What about you Kyoya?" Tamaki asks.

"I see him as a pet" Kyoya responds calmly.

"Woah Kyoya-sempai! Didn't think you were into that kind of stuff!~" Hikaru yells with a laugh.

"If you look at the details he does act like a dog, helping us out whenever it's needed, doing whatever we say even if he doesn't want to, being...adorable.." Kyoya mutters the last part out.

Mori slightly glares at his now competitors.

"Well I guess that means whoever takes him first wins~!" Kaoru yells and Skips outside of the room.

Thus they take care of the bodies and 3 have a new goal set in mind.