three

"What are you doing right now?" Cole asked over the phone.

"Watching a movie." Sam replied plainly, not really paying attention to the conversation.

"So you're doing nothing? Come over."

"Cole." She whined, pausing the movie and rolling on her back.

"Sam." He mocked, causing her to roll her eyes.

"We're gonna see each other tomorrow. Why do I need to come over?"

"Because I'm bored and I want to hang out." He replied, "I'll see you in 10."

Sam groaned, he knew how to get her to do things. She would feel too guilty if she didn't show up, so she got dressed.

Cole's house was a good twenty minute walk, but she was used to the trek after walking it so many times.

When she arrived at his place, there was an abundance of cars before his driveway.

"Cole." She yelled as she entered the house using the spare key in under their doormat.

There was no response, which was unusual for Cole. But she ignored the fact and ran up to his room, where he usually was.

"Hello?"

"Die you piece of shit!" She heard from the basement, making Sam laugh. Cole got really intense with video games, especially FPS games.

Sam skipped down the stairs to see Cole in front of the TV.

"Hey." She said, plopping herself down on the beanbag next to his.

"Hi Sam." He said, not looking away from the television.

"You sure don't look as bored as you said you were." Sam chuckled and pulled out her phone.

"By that I meant I didn't have anybody to accompany me while I play."

"You have anything to eat?" Sam asked, knowing she would be around for a while. Plus she had not had anything proper to eat that day.

Cole shrugged, "Check the fridge."

Sam groaned yet again, not wanting to move. But did anyways, for the food.

She grabbed a bag of chips and two sodas for them, before running back downstairs.

"Thanks Sammy!" Cole smiled, kissing her cheek as he grabbed a soda.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Sam said and took a sip of her coke.

-

"You wanna play?" Cole finally asked after hours of continuous play.

"You know I'm shit, Cole." Sam replied, causing him to laugh.

"I'll help you out." He said, spreading his legs apart, patting the spot between them for her to sit.

Sam climbed over the bean bag she was sitting on and sat between Cole's legs. He wrapped his arms around her sides to hold the controller in front of her.

He moved her hands so she was holding the controller, having his hands over hers to guide her.

"Okay. So to recap, this button is to shoot, this is to move and this is to scope. This is to jump, and this is to reload." Cole said, leaving a blank stare on Sam's face.

Cole laughed and squeezed Sam's hands, "I'll help. Don't worry."

The game commenced and Sam was in control, eventually dying in the first few seconds.

"Come on Sammy, you got this." Cole said, leaning into her ear.

Sam started again hiding from the players on the map. Cole was breathing heavily into her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

"Watch out!" He shouted, causing Sam to jump and her character to die.

"Okay. Let me help now." Cole chuckled, gripping the controller tighter.

"I told you I suck!"

"Sh, c'mon now, we're gonna make a huge comeback."

Sam giggled, "We're the comeback kids."

-
ewwwww enemdjdjbejjsjd