20

Due to playing around till late last night, Zhan was very tired and did not want to get up. Yibo helped Zhan to wash up then carried him princess style and headed downstairs to their dining table.

Yibo smiled, remembering how he used to help Xiao Zhan wash up. Xiao Zhan on the other hand, comfortably laid against Yibo.

When they both appeared at the dining table, all 4 adults gasped. Mrs Xiao chuckled "Yibo, you should have gone easier on our baby"

Mr Wang cleared his throat "Yibo, we will have good news soon, right?" Mrs Wang immediately smacked Mr Wang. "What good news! Yibo, the two of you are still studying. You should use a condom for now"

Mr Xiao nodded his head "And you must take our baby Zhan as your wife before you get him pregnant"

"W-What are you all saying!" Xiao Zhan hopped off Yibo's arms with a blush on his face. "I'm not a baby! And I'm not the wife. Y-Yibo is the wife!"

Xiao Zhan huffed and pulled the chair out, then cleared his throat. "Wifey, come sit down" Xiao Zhan pat the chair.

"Zhan, your butt doesn't hurt?" Mrs Wang asked. "And your waist isn't sore?" Mrs Xiao added.

Seeing Xiao Zhan so lively and walking without any problems, Mr Wang and Mr Xiao sighed. "Yibo... Didn't your go for hours? Why is Zhan perfectly fine?"

Yibo heard the disappointment in their fathers voice and frowned. Wait till he eats Zhan, he will show them how good he is! Zhan will not be able to walk for weeks!

Zhan who would soon be eaten till he can't walk did not realise Yibo's thoughts. Instead, a sudden thought came to his mind.

"Wifey, your waist must be sore and your butt must be burning, right? Come, I'll help you sit" Xiao Zhan praised himself for being smart and pulled Yibo to sit.

The 4 adults instantly knew that they have not done it. "Your were making so much noise last night... We thought that your had your first time..." Mr Wang sighed.

"We did! We did!" Xiao Zhan nodded his head "That's why I am taking care of Bo Bo now!" Xiao Zhan said with sparkling eyes.

The 4 adults looked at him and chuckled. Right. The two definitely haven't done it yet. Yibo chuckled at Xiao Zhan's words too.

After breakfast... "You'll be late for school, Zhan!" Mrs Xiao shouted from the kitchen. Xiao Zhan held onto Yibo's hand, pouting. Can't he skip school?!

Yibo chuckled "Don't worry, Zhan. We have a date after school. I'll see you soon" Xiao Zhan pouted and Yibo kissed his pouting lips.

Xiao Zhan blushed and ran off to school, making Yibo laugh. Yibo then prepared himself.

Meanwhile, at school, Xiao Zhan was in a daze, thinking about Yibo. His good friend, Peng Chuyue, dragged his chair over and draped his arm over Xiao Zhan's shoulder.

"Why is our Zhan Zhan in a daze again?" Peng Chuyue asked. Guo Zifan bent down, his face inches away from Xiao Zhan's.

"Hmnn, I think... Zhan Zhan must be missing someone!" Guo Zifan exclaimed, nodding his head while squinting his eyes.

Xiao Zhan sighed, removed Chuyue's arm and pushed Zifan's face aside. "You people won't understand what it's like to have a hubb-... A wifey..."

Zifan and Chuyue looked at each other with widened eyes before shaking Zhan. "You found your mate?!"

"Boys! Settle down!" A sharp voice sounded and everyone froze, quickly going back to their seats. "We have a new student. You can introduce yourself."

Xiao Zhan looked up and his eyes widened, his heart beating fast. The person he missed the whole time suddenly appeared! His hubby!

"Yibo" Yibo slightly bowed. The teacher nodded and waited for him to speak more but Yibo just kept quiet with a cold face.

"Ah.. Haha, then let's welcome student Yibo" The teacher awkwardly clapped. "Yibo, you can sit at the empty seat on the last row, beside Xiao Zhan"

Yibo nodded and walked towards Xiao Zhan, then sat down, ignoring Xiao Zhan's excited stares. Xiao Zhan frowned.

If it were not for the smell of his mate, Xiao Zhan might have thought that a fake Yibo robot was created in this world!

"Stupid Bo Bo! Why are you ignoring me!" Xiao Zhan hissed. Yibo lightly clicked his tongue, controlling himself.

Coming into class excitedly to surprise his wife but what did he see? Yibo clicked his tongue again. So many wolves hovering over his mate! Yibo wanted to shred them into pieces.

Yibo lightly growled, trying to control himself. Xiao Zhan felt the bond between them telling him that Yibo is jealous.

What did I do to make him jealous? Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes but quietly rest his head on his propped up arm.

"Yibo..." Xiao Zhan called out but saw no response. "Bo Bo?" "Stupid Bo Bo?" "Stupid Yibo?" "Wang Yibo?" Xiao Zhan called out.

Yibo still did not react and Xiao Zhan smirked before lying on the table, whispering in a whining tone "Hubby... Yibo Ge Ge... My Alpha..."

Xiao Zhan giggled seeing Yibo's ear turn red, then Yibo's face turned to look at him. Xiao Zhan huffed and rolled his eyes as he turned around and faced the window.

"Pschh... Don't know which stupid dumb dumb ignores me when I am so excited to see him..." Xiao Zhan huffed and pouted, knowing Yibo can hear him clearly.

"Teacher, Zhan has a stomachache, I will bring him to the infirmary" Yibo suddenly stood up and interrupted the class.

The teacher saw Xiao Zhan's head on the table, believed Yibo and dismissed them. Hence, Xiao Zhan who had a "stomachache" was suddenly dragged away by Yibo.