Hurt {Fred Weasley Oneshot}

A/n: just forgot to metion mabey TW I don't know mabey, so if you get easily trigger ig don't read, idk how two work I'm just sayin'
So just enjoy,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Potter, Harry Potter's sister is in the same year but Harry is older and is very protective of it took friends 2-weeks to convince Harry to let him ask her out. 

Fred and you have been dating for about a year now. You are in your 4th along with Harry Ron and Hermione 

You and Fred are very close, so you always tell each other everything which sometimes results in arguments. 

second person POV 

you're in his dorm on his bed, He was on the desk chair.. arguing.

"She was all over you!" you exclaim. 

"You just because you're my girlfriend doesn't mean that I can't talk to other girls!" He said, raising his voice, something he almost never did. "Look Angelina and I are JUST FRIENDS-" he gets cut off

"It looked like you were doing more than talking, Fred!" You say throwing your hands up,

Then Fred got off his chair, and walked towards you, "I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING SHE WAS FLIRTING WITH ME!" Pointing at the door then himself, he then suddenly raises his hands to run then through his hair,

Because of this you flinched and put your hands protectively in front of your face.

Once he sees you do this he is very shocked, he immediately freezes stepping back and putting his hand down fast causing you to flinch again.

"D- did you think I was-" he says slowly,

You say nothing, your head just drifts down to look at your feet.

"No,no,no,no,no,no,no, baby I would never!" He says, carefuly placing a foot forwards,

You slowly look up and he sees you crying, at this moment his heart shatters,

"A- are you scared of me?" He asks the sadness prudent in his voice,

He takes another step forward, "C- can I hug you?"  He asked slowly opening his arms, you look up and stare into his beautiful brown eyes, then you nod.

He carefully places his arms around you and hugs you tightly. The he hears your sobs against his chest and his heart shatters even more. 

Darling, I'm so so sorry. I'll stay away from Angelina if you want, but please don't be afraid of me. I would NEVER lay a single hand on you and harm you, please never think that again. I love you Y/n Potter, and I will allways protect you from harm," he say clenching the back of your shirt, and burying his face in the crook of your neck.

"I love you Freddie," you say facing him

"I love you too Y/n/n," he says in a whisper/talk, as he slowly caresses your cheek and wipes the tears with his thumb, before placing a soft kiss on her lips.

~ le time skip ~

After a while of cuddling he says, "Y/n?"

"Mmmhmm?" Not lifting your head from his chest,

"Why did you think was going to hit or hurt you?" He asks with concern

Your eyes widen suddenly for a second then you sigh and lift your head but not wanting to meet his eyes, "Well... erm... m- my ex ... he used to.. hit me... when he was mad,"

"WHAT?!" He yells, quickly getting up, startling you into the process, "oh, sorry love, but what?!" He puts his hands on the sides of your arms as he speaks, "What's his name?"

You nod your head 'no', not wanting him to do anything foolish, "No, it's fine, please don't do anything," you sigh

"What, no he is not gonna get away with treating you like this! Does your brother know?" he asks in a concerned voice searching for your beautiful y/e/c eyes,

"no, Harry doesn't know, this was in the beginning of third year. He was really busy with the escape of Sirius."

He pulled you into a bone crushing hug. "Fred- need to- breath!" You managed to blurt out.

He chuckes slightly then ask again, "Y/n please tell me his name his name, he needs to pay for what he did,"

you nod you head no again,

"Ok, fine love," he says, kissing your forehead. You two cuddle for the rest of the night, he plays with your hair and watches you fall asleep, "You are beautiful, I'm so lucky to have you," he whispers, kissing the top of your head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: nice 2 done in one day, big accomplishment, i wanna go eat now, so vote comment and have a good day, see ya ✌🏻.

~J.M.F