Chapter 1

"Ugh" I sighed as I rolled out of bed.

"Hurry up, it's the first day of school!"I could here my mom screaming. I picked up my towel and headed towards the bathroom.

After a quick shower, I threw on a black t-shirt with white high rise shorts and tied a flannel around by waist. I let my hair down, wavy and picked up two necklace and walked out of my room.

 I let my hair down, wavy and picked up two necklace and walked out of my room

"Quickly, eat something and leave!" Called my mom as I entered the kitchen.

"Kay" I answered and went to pick up the bowl of cereal she had prepared for me.

"Aren't you excited??" My mom asked cheerfully. I gave her a huge smile and continued eating my cereal.

She was so clueless, I mean I was going to grade 11 in a new high school and without any one to rely on or even talk to. It's not that hard if your super gorgeous or hot but I am like 5'7" with blondish brown, wavy hair and normal eyes. Does that qualify as hot?

I quickly finished my cereal and sat down waiting for my mom in the car. I was an only child with my mom. My dad doesn't live with us since last December. My mom is a tall, gorgeous and confident model. She has a beautiful smile with auburn hair.

This was my second time moving this year because of my moms work. I used to love to move when I was little but now it is just torture.

"Ready!!"my mom exclaimed as she came in a sat in the car.

I gave her a tight nod and we left. I got to school in a matter of minutes but I'm worried.

"What if I don't fit in? What if no talks to me? What if??" My mom interrupted my thoughts and told me to get out. I took a deep breath and stepped out of the car.

It was my first day November 16th, at Westfield High.

I closed to car door behind me and walked into the school and then the office.

"Anna, Anna Hart?"asked the sweet lady who seemed to be the secretary.

I gave her a closed mouth smile and walked up to her. She told me everything about the school and who my teachers were and what classes I had.

She dropped me off to my period one class, English.

There I was standing in front of a class full of strangers. The guys seemed to be staring for some reason and the girls looked like they were in shock. My teacher, Mr.Smith took a desk and placed it with a group of girls. I quietly sat down and looked at the board. This class was weird. I was put in corner of a row of girls, the one nearest the window.

After Mr.Smith finished his lesson, the girls in my row turn towards me.

"You're the new girl Anna Hart right?"asked the girl who was sitting next to me.

I nodded to her question with no expression. She was actually quite pretty. She had curly black hair with perfect light blue eyes. She turned to face the girls and started whispering. I couldn't exactly make out what they were saying but I knew it was about me.

After a couple minutes, the girl turns toward me and introduces herself "Hi, I am Alexa."

I respond with a simple "Hi."
She talk to me the rest of that period.

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys,
I know this book isn't the greatest but I've got something excited planned so hope u guys like it so far.