3

I ran to my room to call my mom. I called my mom because I knew my dad would not want me to be going to a boys house when no one is home. My mom said yes! "Thanks, love you. Bye!" I hung up. I looked at my clock, it was 4:30. I ran into my new bathroom and hopped in the shower. I shampooed, conditioned, and shaved (and sang a little). When I got out I wrapped a towel around my body and went to my closet.

I picked out dark blue skinny jeans, a red and black plaid long sleeve shirt, a black leather jacket, and gold sandals (chapter picture). When I put them all on I looked in the mirror. I looked great! I ran back into the bathroom and straitened my hair with a tiny wave at the bottom of my hair. It was time for makeup. I put on light foundation, concealer, some eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. Wow. I surprisingly looked ok. I walked back into my room and put on a gold watch. I checked the time 5:58. Grayson will be here any minute. I went downstairs and sat on the couch. The doorbell rang at about 6:02.

I went to the door and opened it to see Grayson in black jeans and a red shirt. "Damn." I heard. "What?" I asked, uh oh is there something wrong. " Oh did I say that out loud?" He asked scratch in the back of his neck. He's so cute. "Haha, yeah." I said with a giggle. "Oh." he said with an embarrassed face. "It was cute though. Thanks." I reassured him. He giggled. We started walking down to his house because he didn't have a car and we are both 15.

We arrived at his house and he opened the door for me. "Thanks." I said. A boy that looked just like him came down the hall and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Ethan, Grayson's twin." he said. "Twins? Wow I didn't see that one coming!" I laughed. "Oh Grayson is this that Lindsey girl you keep saying is really hot?" He asked Grayson. I blushed. "Shut up!" Grayson said back to him. "Come on Lindsey, follow me." he told me. "Haha ok, I'll see you later Ethan." I said to both of them while Grayson was pulling me away.

Grayson brought me to a room which I think is his. We sat on his bed. "So..." he said. "So?" I asked. "Tell me about yourself." he said. "Oh! Well I'm 15 I live with my mom, dad and sister, but my dad travels a lot so I don't really see him." I said. "Me too!" he replied. "Oh cool! I just moved here today, um I used to go to a private school, but now I'm going to public and I'm nervous." I said, uh oh is he gonna judge me for being nervous? "Don't be. What high school?" he asked. Good, he's nice. "Umm.. Edison I think." I giggled. "Really? That's where I go!" he said. "Oh yay!"

He told me about him and he is really interesting. Out of the sudden my watch fell off revealing the scars on my arm. His eyes began to tear up. I sat on my arm. "What was that?" he asked. "What was what?" I replied. He picked me up and put me on his lap. He took arm out from under my leg. "Why?" he asked with a tear falling down his cheek. I just looked away. "You're so beautiful! Why did you do this to yourself?" he was sort of yelling now. I looked back at him to see his face with tears flowing down it. "They were mean!" I answered. He pulled me into a hug. His arms around me made me feel so safe like no one could ever hurt me. He let go of the hug and looked at me. "I really like you Lindsey. I haven't felt this way about anyone, you have to stop doing this to yourself." he told me. "I'm 12 days clean." I told him through tears. He kissed my forehead. It was magical. "Good. Keep it that way." he said. I nodded. He held me in his lap until dinner was ready.

Grayson said he liked me and I smiled. "What?" he asked. I guess he saw me smiling. "I like you too!" I told him. I giggled and ran down the stairs so he couldn't get me. "Hey! Get back here!" he yelled. He came running down the stairs and I hid. he came around the corner and I screamed. "Boo!" He freaked out. I fell to the ground in laughter. "Meanie!" he pouted. "Scardie cat!" I said back. "Come on I'm hungry." he told me helping me up. "Me too."

We ate dinner and it was delicious. I got to meet his family and they were super nice. Grayson and I went back to his room. "Hey, do you wanna sleep over?" he asked me. "Uh sure." I told him. I called my mom and told her Cameron invited me to sleep over because I knew she wouldn't let me if I told her it was Grayson's idea. She said yes but I frowned so Grayson would be sad. I ended it. "She said no didn't she?" he said with a frown on his face. "Nah, she said yes." I giggled. He laughed. "I'm going to put more makeup on." I said to him. "No!" he shouted. "Why? I look hideous!" I told him. He came up to me and sat down next to me. "Grayson I look terrible." I said with a tear streaming down me face. He didn't say anything. He got closer. "Then why would I do this?" he said. What? He smashed his lips against mine. His lips were so gentle. I kissed back. It was a miracle.

He move his hands around my waist and got to my butt. I pulled away. "Not yet!" I said with a smirk. "Fine, you tease." He said. This night has been perfect.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Well here's a long chapter for you! How are you liking this story? Leave suggestions in the comments for me, thanks!
I love you guys 💋💋