Crime City Nightmare Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser was once a mortal named Sahn Uzal was known being a notorious Mob boss. But he unfortunately died from a treachery during his last negotiation with another mafia corporation. Mordekaiser then wakes up in an unknown world that is filled with a horrific gaze of the colors velvet and violet. 

Mordekaiser then hears an unknown voice from a distance, as the unknown voice slowly creeps in closer to Mordekaiser's  presence, the voice started to grow even more horrific. A dark silhouette sprung out and transforms into a dark figure as if it were... A scarecrow? 

"What... are you?" Asks Mordekaiser. "I... Am... Nightmare...Fiddlesticks..." The creature responds back with a daunting voice. Mordekaiser was confused on what is happening, yet he is also intrigued on Fiddlesticks. "You...Died... But I can give you a second chance." Says Fiddlesticks. 

"You have two choices Sahn Uzal. Decline my powers and you shall forever stay in this world and slumber with me for eternity...Or... Let me to grant to you my gifts." Says Fiddlesticks. Mordekaiser without a doubt says "I accept your powers Fiddlesticks. I must kill the betrayers for their treachery. But... What's the catch to this power of yours?" As Mordekaiser asks the intimidating Fiddlesticks, and Fiddlesticks says with a deep screech "Your Mortal Flesh." Mordekaiser sighed as he already knew that he was signing a contract to the devil before the deal. 

Mordekaiser had to rethink about the deal for moments and thus, "Perhaps... with your eldritch power, I can manipulate all of mankind and turn this world into a reflection of my image. All shall genuflect to me and submit. I will become a powerful being, an entity. Sahn Uzal is dead, His conquest was limited. It is time for a new change." Mordekaiser says to Fiddlesticks. Fiddlesticks stares at Mordekaiser with approval and says "And so it shall be done... I will now gift you my powers.

Mordekaiser came back to life, transformed into a sinister being.

 Mordekaiser then killed his betrayers and revived his goons. Even they transformed with Mordekaiser's power. 

Mordekaiser now in his office is reflecting upon himself "I have achieved tremendous power, I can feel a new beginning to this eldritch power, I must begin. I must expand my forces." 

And in the following years. His eldritch power has began to reach out to Akali, Darius, Shaco, Twisted Fate, Zyra, and the other humans in the world. Mordekaiser will soon reign as the apex of all mob bosses.