page 10

the next day you wake up at 7 o'clock and facetime your sister telling her to get up and ready because you will be there in 10 with Starbucks and to have a girls day she's says okay and hangs up you go see your puppy witch slept with Vinnie and say morning to both of then and kiss then you go over to Vinnie who is half asleep and kiss him and lay next to him giving him a back scratch you see he is liking that and see that he is awake and you say well i have to go to my house okay i will see you soon take care of autumn for me he says okay but give me 3 kisses before you leave you so okay and give him 3 kisses and kiss the puppy and say i will see you soon.

you get to your car and drive to Starbucks and get your family every thing they need such as drinks and breakfast sand witches you get to your house and see your family waiting for you on the couch you say hi to all of them and hand them there stuff they all say thank you and you ask  your dad for the keys for your other car because you are going shopping and need more room for bags he says yeah i will grab them he grabs them and comes back you give him the keys for the other car and he says thanks you ask your mum and dad if they need anything and they say no you say okay and you and your sister walk out to the car you then pause and ask the hype house group chat if anyone wants anything from the mall everyone just asked if you could get some grocery's you say yeah not a problem.

you text Vinnie to see if him or Jett need anything and he said Jett said no but could you just get him a shirt you say yeah not a problem and drive of and head to the mall you guys arrive and ask your sister where would she want to go first she says Prada and you say okay you guys walk in with all the paparazzi around you but you just ignore them you guys walk in Prada and you both see a handbag that you both love and you find a hoodie you think Vinnie will like you get  2 of the handbags and the hoodie and find a top for Vinnie  you walk out and go to a bunch more stores you go to Dior and find shoes that Vennie would love you get him them then you want to get your parents something.

you go to Cartier and find these bracelets that you think your hole family would love you get 4 of them and Vinnie a ring you need to go to Victoria's secret to get some stuff you go there and your sister says when do you plan on wearing this she rolls her eyes saying i don't even want to know you laugh and leave the mall you head back home to drop your sister of and give your presents to your family you walk in with the bag of gifts and sit them all on the couch you say firstly i would like to thank you all for coming in to my life and making me happy every day and i know we live so far away i just wanted to give you a little something for the family can match they all say awe and open the present your mum starts crying you hug her and say well i have to go get ready for swimsuit day tomorrow i love you all you leave and head to the grocery shop.

you get what the house needs and 4 bunches of flowers for the girls you go home and give all the girls there flowers and they love them they all hug you and all the boys put the grocery shopping away you grab all of the stuff you bought you walk into Vinnie's room with all 4 bags into Vinnie's room you see him playing with the dog and Jett siting on the bed you tell him you got a few things for him he says awe baby you don't need to do this you say well get used to it you hand him the Prada bag with the top in it he loves it and says thank you babe you say that's not it .

you then hand him the other Prada bag with the hoodie in it he opens it and puts it on straight away you then give him the Cartier bag e opens it and sees the ring you say well you got me a promise ring so i wanted to get you one that you would actually were you all laugh and he puts it on you say okay now this on i thought you would like but i don't know if you would were he opens it and sees the pair of shoes he has always wanted he jumps up and down in excited and kisses you you then say do you guys want to go to the skate park because i can drop you of because i need to quickly go to raising Cains to get everyone dinner they say okay and Vinnie askes if  you could get him and Jett Starbucks you say okay and you all walk to your car.

Jett says wow what a nice car you say yeah aha thanks you drive them to the skate park and say you will be back with there Starbucks and to watch them soon they so okay a ride of you get everyone's food and go get Starbucks you decide you are going to get  whipped cream for you can give your puppy a pupa chino you get back to the skate park and  hop out the car to see Vinnie sitting down with a big sore on his leg you go up to him and them the drinks and say i think its time if we go you all hop in the car and arrive at hype house.