Prologue

Was this the end for the kingdom of Bedwars? He didn't know. He couldn't think at all with all these red things spreading across his land, and the voice that had been invading his brain for so long.

It was already a terrible day when the red things started to attack, and the voice in his head became unbearable.

...

One vine made it's way up his leg, and he struggled out of the grasp of the other vines, he could hear guards calling for him, but couldn't find the strength in him to yell back at them. His grip on his sword was slowly loosening as he slashed at the vines trying to climb on him, suddenly the door broke open and a guard was already slashing the vines away from him.

He leaned against the wall before being swept up in a hug by his mother, he smiled knowing she was safe. His mother looked at him with sorry eyes as she swept hair from his magenta eyes, "I'm sending you to anther planet, your the only heir to the throne Gray, you need to be safe." He stared at her with wide eyes, "But I need to stay and fight! What about you?! I need my mother to be safe!"

"Grayson please, you need to understand that I have many guards to protect me, I need you to be safe where this thing can't get you, alright? I'll give you some of the Skyblockians gear to know which planet you are on, and who lives there." She pleaded him, and hesitantly, he nodded.

Her face relaxed and she fixed his crown, staring at him for what felt like eternity. She then ordered some of the guards, and led him down the hallways of the castle, him feeling terrible for agreeing to leave his kingdom. He had promised to protect it, but instead he's running away.

His mother led him to a UFO, and didn't forget to give him a talk about it. "Don't let the UFO get destroyed, it's your only way home." His mother looked at him, examining his face before pulling him into a hug.

He wasn't having very much trouble flying, it was more landing that scared him, sure he had practiced a lot before, but there's a chance that the planet he picks could be one with gravity, it could send his UFO into the ground.

...
Luck wasn't on his side today.

His UFO plummeted to the ground, he had to brace himself for the impact. The ship crashed into the earth, and he quickly put his headset on.

"Planet: Earth, Inhabitants: Humans, would you like to sync with the humans?" "Yes." He spoke into the headset, hoping that it wouldn't break on him, a blue light shunned over him. His skin turned to a different color, and his extra pair of arms were gone, a device popped infront of him, and he recognised it as the syncing device.

He grabbed the device and put it into his pocket, he quickly opened the UFO and ran into a green thing, it had brown sticks inside it, and it was perfect for hiding. He let himself breathe the new air, and started coughing, he decided to never do that again.

Footsteps came to the UFO and he watched two people examine the ship, gaping at the equipment. All Grayson could do was watch and hope they didn't see him, but of course, luck wasn't on his side today.

"Who are you?" The voice rang through his mind as his mind processed what happened, a figure with green on was crouched infront of him. A white figure was in the distance, looking at Grayson too.

His eyes were full of fear as he opened his mouth, deciding it would be good to use a new name. "P-Purpled." Wincing at his messup, he watched the figure look at the other one. "My name is Dream, your in the DreamSMP." 'Dream' held a hand out to him, and he hesitantly took it, the man pulling him out of the green thing.

The man looked over at the UFO, then turned back to Purpled, "What... what are you?" He asks with a tilt of his head, Purpled looks up, "I- I guess I'm what you guys call an alien?"  Dream stepped back, a look of shock on his face, he looked back at the other man, who was also in a state of shock.

"Uh- yeah, that makes sense um. Your not gonna... do anything are you?" The white figure slowly made their way over to Purpled,"No, not really. I wasn't supposed to even be here, your gravity thing pulled my ship down." He looked over at his ship and winced at the damage, "That's gonna be a nightmare to fix..." He looked back at the white figure, "And who are you?" He said, breaking the awkward silence that had made its way into the air. "Oh, uh. Punz, he/they."

Purpled hummed, which to the humans sounded like a warble. "So uh, what do you exactly do on this planet?" He said, his gaze turning back to Dream, who was examining Purpled. "Well, let's us show you." He said with a smile, then took Purpled's hand.