9. The Preparing

So, I skipped Wednesday, because nothing really important happened that day, so this Chapter its already Thursday, so everyone is preparing for the ball.

Marinette's POV

Wednesday was pretty normal, but today is Thursday, and I know it is not going to be normal, we are having the ball tomorrow and the Princess has to get ready. Ok, we can do this, we are gonna do this. I got up and went tot the bathroom, I washed my face, I feel stressed and that helped a little, after that I woke up Alya, and put on some simple clothes and went downstairs with Alya for breakfast, there we saw Adrien and Nino, I've been to busy to think about Adrien and Chat, but every time I saw those beautiful green eyes, they reminded me of my kitty.

Nino: "Hey girls"

Alya: "Hey, you guys already have everything ready for tomorrow?"

Nino: "Yeah kinda"

"Yeah, WE DO for sure" I wasn't really putting attention to what I said, I could have said I'm princess and not notice, I was lost, on Adrien's green eyes, and it looked like he was also lost on mine

Alya: "Girl, are you okay?"

Nino: "Dude?"

I break the eye contact

"I'm sorry"

Adrien: "Yeah me too, lets go finish getting ready upstairs Nino"

Nino: "Sure, let's go"

Alya: "Girl, we need to talk, NOW" Nino and Adrien left to their room, And Alya was REALLY excited and energetic.

Alya: "WHAT THE F-" My phone ringed and interrupted her

"I need to answer the text"

Alya: "NAH, YOU ARE NOT ESCAPING THIS"

"Its my mom"

Alya: "Fine, but I swear to god that we will talk about this"

I know that fighting her, won't do much, so, obey, now I have to tell Alya and get ready, to go home, huge, home

"Ok Alya, I already talked to my mom"

Alya: "Great, now we WILL talk about THAT"

"Actually Alya-"

Alya: "NO, YOU'RE NOT ESCAPING" I'm not trying to, yet

"Its not that, my mom will come pick me up, I'm staying there today, are you gonna come?"

Alya: "OH, Okay, but we WILL talk about it"

"Yes, we will, but first we have to go over to my mom's"

Alya: "So, I am going to stay in the ROYAL-" she didn't scream, she just said it with more emphasis