Chapter 2

James Texnol a stepdad and scientist genius working with the government in expanding technology and unknown things.
He's best friend John bent son had a fire ability. when he gets a grant by the king Lenin Leo himself , to find out what makes them so special.He starts a facility run by robots under his command.
He gathers people with powers and puts them though a experiment like game that baits them to use there powers and eventually puts johns bents son Francis a 10 year old in it as 100. john promises Francis that he well get him out from the outside.

john notices a year later (three years after the fire) and poisons him with a tranquilizer agent. And gets the robots to hook him up to a non-artificial intelligence information hard drive (N.M.I.)-non-material-intelligence-

And altered his memories to feel no compassion for the people powers and gave him a objective .Before putting him into a robot.

John :"what am I "-trying to think with his new memories-

James Texnol :"your a new intelligent human cyborg 2 in charge of the 100 experiments including your son"

I.H.C.2 :"my son you mean the 100 experiment 100 is better in here away from society 100 like the others he well hurt people if not"

James Texnol :"by the way I made a new chamber for number 100. Since he's moving to quickly through the one hundred levels,it has 1000 levels instead of the regular 100. It's your job to get him in 101 chamber"
-putting his coat and hat on-

I.H.C.2 :"where are you going"

James Texnol :"home I have a social life to uphold as a stepdad"-he got up and walked through a scanner for powers it flashed green and he continued out the door . He stepped into he's car and he's chauffeur/butler who was young 12 at the time but drives exponentially drove home"