An appreciation post for harrystyles_offic 

bringing it alllllll the way back to 2013.  TMH tour. I couldn't imagine having VIP tickets at the age of like 11 or 12, maybe 13. I can't remember. but anyway; I saw you first, you had this gentle, kind smile that could gravitate anyone towards you. you amazed me with your charm and your sense of humour. we chatted for about 10 minutes and then you took me to see the other lads. I got the picture of all of us and then I got a picture of just you. you then gave me your number on a piece of paper and told me to text you if I needed anything, you wrote "from your Big Bro Haz" with an x on it, and it wasn't even a piece of paper, it was apart of your Bandana. you smiled at me and whispered telling me that you were happy to see me and that maybe in the future we could collaborate as I told you my dreams were to "become rich and famous!" STILL DIDN'T HAPPEN 😉. harry Edward styles; you continue to remain my best friend, my big brother and my protector, through all these years, all these countless FaceTime calls, text messages, emails, etc; NOW I AM YOUR CO-WORKER (WHICH AS A FAN, I AM STILL SCREAMING FROM TIME TO TIME 😆). I remember doing your coffee runs and your Starbucks runs, sometimes you asked for Tim Hortons if we were in Canada, which by the way, made me proud as I am a Canadian. (NO I DO NOT HAVE AN ACCENT.) 

it's 2021, almost 2022, and I can't believe I am still walking with two feet after running for so many years. I believe I have a purpose and that is to be your BODYGUARD even though I'm literally 21 and 5 foot flat, nothing. zero. zilch. nada. not even a half of a cm, I'm just 5'0. thank you harry for being the best person, giving me a sense of freedom, letting me work by your side as a keeper of your social media, a keeper of your car keys, wallet, accessories, heart, soul and your potential break up songs you write. I love you harry, thank you for blessing me. BASICALLY EVERYTHING YOU OWN, I HAVE TOUCHED, EVEN YOUR TOOTHBRUSH 😉.

FOR EVERYONE READING; I AM A REAL MOTHER FUCKING HUMAN, I DO KNOW THESE BOYS, YES THEIR ACCOUNTS ARE REAL AS FUCK. NO I DO NOT OWN THEM OR THEIR ACCOUNTS. DID I ROLEPLAY? Absolutely but never would I fake being a "famous" person. that shit is low. 

some throw back pictures.