Chapter 28

After about five days Andie was starting to go crazy being cooped up. She was feeling like herself again but Adam and Tim were still being overly protective. She loved them for it but she was better now. She also knew that until the medicine man said that it was ok, they wouldn't leave her alone. Adam wouldn't do more than hold her at night until they were told that she was better. That was the most frustrating part for her, if she were being honest with herself. She was laying on her side watching her husband sleep. She sighed in frustration and rolled over. Adam heard the sigh and popped open one eye. He knew what she wanted because he did, too. He just didn't know if it would affect the head injury at all. Maybe it would be ok since it had almost been a week without any complications. He smiled to himself and rolled over so that he was against her back. He put his arm on her hip as he kissed her neck.

       "Adam, if you start doing that, I won't let you stop. It's not fair to tease me if you won't finish what you start." She wouldn't look at him and tried to ignore the hand on her hip because she didn't want to be told no again. She closed her eyes and cursed to herself when she felt something hard against her butt. She bit her lip hard to keep from backing up against him. Adam sensed that she was fighting with herself. He wasn't surprised because he had been telling her no so that he wouldn't accidentally hurt her physically. He had no intention of stopping now, however. His body needed hers. He wasn't used to denying himself like he had been all week. He  started to nibble her shoulder, making her moan. His hand was massaging one of her breasts. He smiled to himself when he felt her start to respond to him. She could never resist him for very long. He kept her back towards him as he moved his hand lower as he kissed down her arm. When he reached her legs, he lifted one high enough to allow him entry. He kept his arm under her leg as he slowly slid in and out of her. She reached one arm behind her to squeeze his butt. This spurned him on more. He rolled her onto her stomach and lifted her onto her knees. She started clutch her pillow, enjoying the feel of him deep inside her. Man, did she need this. He needed this. 

         Adam ran his hands up her back as he moved around in her. She was still beautiful to him even when he saw the scars on her back. He leaned over and kissed her back. He grabbed her shoulders as he moved against her a little harder. He felt her body start to tense up as she clutched her pillow harder. He sped up his movements and hit that spot even harder as he went faster. She was soon crying out his name causing him to let loose. He collapsed onto her back, making her giggle because he was squishing her into the mattress. She started trying to move around a little because his dead weight was heavy and smashing her. Her wiggling was starting to have an affect on him so he smacked her butt as he rolled off of her back. He rolled her to face him so that he could look into her face.

        "I didn't hurt you, did I?" He asked.

        "No. I really needed that. It hurt when you would tell me no." She looked up into his eyes.

       "I hated doing that. I just didn't know if it would hurt you. I don't know anything when it comes to head injuries. Yours almost killed you." He hated saying that out loud. He really didn't like voicing his fear. "Watching your lifeless body made me ache so much." He didn't realize that a tear escaped from him until she wiped it away. She pulled his head down to hers and kissed him. "I love you," he whispered against her lips.

       They heard a knock on the door. Adam covered them both up as he told whoever it was to enter. Avi and Kirstie had come in carrying some coffee with them.

       "Breakfast is almost ready if you want to join us soon." Kirstie had said. She looked at her cousin and noticed that she had a glow about her. Being a virgin, she didn't know what caused that glow. Avi did, though, and smirked at them, causing Andie to hide her face into Adam's chest. Adam just lay there with a smug smile. 

        "Something tells me that they are both feeling very hungry about now. I would go as far to say that they are ravenous," Avi smirked, causing Kirstie to give him a confused look. Kirstie looked at them and saw Adam's huge grin. When realization hit her, Kirstie blushed. She had started thinking about Avi in that way. She was getting curious. They have shared some stolen kisses and she definitely enjoyed those. She needed to talk with one of the other women. She had some questions about sex.

        Adam saw the blush and decided to have some fun with them. "So, it looks like the two of you are getting along pretty good. Every time I see you, you're together. Anything going on that Andie should know about?"  His comment made Andie lift her head and study the two. Hmm. They did look like they had gotten closer. She was happy about that. Her cousin needed a man to love her for herself and not for her money. Avi needed a woman to love him and didn't see him as a no good half-breed. The Fousts saw beyond that. They saw others for who they were. That was something their fathers had ingrained in them. It was something that Andie and Tim took to heart. Adam took the coffee cups as he sat up in the bed. Avi led Kirstie out of the room before she could start staring at his muscular chest. Avi gave him a look as he left the room, making Adam laugh. Andie smacked his chest.

       "You're terrible, you know. Teasing him like that."

      "He has nothing to worry about. Either do you. I am way more than happy with what I have." He lifted her left hand up and kissed it. These rings let everyone know that we belong to each other, wife." He kissed her before handing her the coffee. She sat up, letting the blanket fall. She smirked behind her coffee cup as she noticed his eyes drop to her chest as he licked his lips. She took a couple of sips before he took the cup from her and set it down. He faced her with a growl and sat on her legs. "You are a temptress, you know that?" She shook her head no. "Well, you are. How is a man supposed to ignore these?" He lowered his head to one while pinning her body down.

        "Show me, Adam. Take what you want." He spent the next hour doing just that.