fin.

Sol didn't know how it started, it just did.

And now with Jiwan straddling Sol, her long hair curtaining around them while soft lips pressed against hers, Sol vaguely wondered if this would blow up in her face at some point.

But of course it eventually would.

Yet Sol couldn't stop herself.

Not when Sol gripped the soft, familiar material of her own clothes on Jiwan at the waist when delicate hands carded through her hair, pulling her impossibly closer.

. . .

It was probably that drunken kiss late at night, that day.

When Sol was fast asleep until a loud series of knocks startled her from sleep.

Sol groggily wondered who in their right mind would be at her door in the dead of night as she squinted at the time.

It was almost three a.m.

She made no move to get out of bed, hoping the person would leave, that is until the sound started up again and Sol suddenly shot up from bed because only one person she knew knocked like that.

It sounded of a familiar nameless tune and Sol ran a hand through her messy hair as she wearily padded her way over to the door.

She looked like a whole mess but she couldn't be bothered by it.

Sol took a deep breath to prepare herself for whatever would happen before grabbing the metal handle and yanking the door open, to be met with an obviously drunk Jiwan.

A drunk Jiwan was dangerous.

Jiwan's head was ducked down as her foot was mindlessly digging into the ground. At the sound of the door opening, her head slowly tilted up, locking eyes with the taller girl.

Jiwan's face broke out into a wide smile, eyes lighting up.

"Sol!" She called out in a drunken slur, raising her arms up in preparation of a hug.

Sol quirked a brow and tried not to wrinkle her nose at the faint waft of alcohol coming from the shorter girl.

"You're drunk." Sol stated matter-of-factly, voice scratchy with sleep.

"No, I'm not," the shorter pouted at the accusation before blindly stepping forward.

Jiwan clumsily stumbled in, grabbing onto Sol's arms for support and slumping against her.

Jiwan became more touchy whenever she got drunk, especially with Sol.

As if she craved it.

She always had to be in contact, whether it was a hand on a shoulder or on a knee or even wrapped around her own, they were never apart. So much so that their friends would often joke and say they were attached by the hip.

Jiwan typically leaned on her and Sol had to learn to balance both their bodies without collapsing.

So, it wasn't anything Sol wasn't used to as she too grabbed onto Jiwan's arms.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were out with Bitna and the rest?" Sol peeked over Jiwan's shoulder trying to see if anyone was there.

Dainty hands gripped at Sol's arms.

"I was," Jiwan drawled out, the words coming to her slowly. "But then I came here to see you."

Sweet drunken words made Sol's heart pick up at an erratic pace and she internally scolded herself.