New Entry [12 May 21]

(start)(new_entry)      : (log_date) [12 May 21]      : (text_box) [body_text_letter]

(start)
(new_entry)
      : (log_date) [12 May 21]
      : (text_box) [body_text_letter]

[Dear Digital Diary,

You won't believe what happened today!

Mr. Matthews, my history lecturer, postponed his quiz for Wednesday! That's great news for me, lol. I still haven't studied and don't plan on doing so. My grades are okay, I'm at a B standing. Sure, they could be better but, I have other things I want to do. To be honest, Diary, high school has been boring me these final few weeks. I'm so glad it's almost over!

Like I promised earlier, I have BIG news I need to share!

So during homeroom, my class was introduced to a transfer student from Regional High (a school for snobby preps). I can't stand reg kids although, she's kinda cute! *wide_eyes_blushingface* Her name is September... yes, you heard me, her name is a month. I'm sorry to any month-namers but I bet your parents work in something equally as uncreative, like finance or something.

Ignoring Ms. Tember's name, she looks nice enough. She told us that English wasn't her first language, and asked the class to correct her when she's wrong. Yet she speaks more slowly and eloquently than half the class (no offense to Johnny, but he needs to slow down). I'll admit, September is really pretty. Her hair is a lightened shade of orange that coils around her head (and she had these really cool highlights!). September has amber skin, maybe she lived near a beach? Her eyes are big and dark, like her eyebrows! September's freckles dot her face like a galaxy, and her lips are perfectly plump! She a lil' short but that's okay, I'll use her shoulders as an arm-rest!

Okay, Diary, I did a pretty bad job describing her. Maybe I could ask for a selfie? Maybe she's not a snob, I mean, she looks snob-less enough. Besides, we haven't even met, lmao!]

      : (log_date) [12 May 21]
(end)