Peranca

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13591765/1/Underrated-Percy-Jackson-Ships-Oneshots

Percy took off his mask and looked in the mirror. He hoped with all his heart that he would never have to go back to Earth. That he would never have to face them again. That he would never have to see her.

He was over her, now. He was in love with another. Annabeth had held his heart, and she run over it. She ripped it to shreds, not caring about the remaining pieces. She left him broken.

Chaos had found Percy, bleeding out on the ground with no will to live. He rescued Percy. And still, Percy was broken. Luke, Beckendorf, Silena, and Zoe were resurrected. Percy's heart was mended slightly. But still, he was broken. It was only when he saw Bianca again that his heart began to heal.

The dark abyss of her eyes was mesmerizing. Her silky black hair was soft to the touch. And she had the kindest heart possible.

"Percy," Bianca said, walking up to him. "How are you?"

Percy smiled. "Good, how are you?" Bianca was the only one allowed to call him Percy. Everyone else, even Chaos, his adoptive father, had to call him Tsunami.

"I'm ok," she replied. "But I miss Nico."

"I do, too. Every day."

A tear fell down Bianca's cheek. "It hurts, you know? That I left him?"

Percy wiped the tear off her cheek tenderly. "I know. But he forgives you. He knows that you love him." And I love you, he added in his head.

Bianca threw her arms around him and sobbed silently in his shoulder. Percy patted her back gently. Any other day, he would have melted into the embrace, but now, he only felt worry for Bianca. She was his world to him, even though she didn't know it.

Finally, Bianca stopped crying. She leaned out of the hug. "Thank you, Percy," she whispered.

Percy was distracted by the wet droplets clinging to her dark eyelashes. 'You're welcome, Bianca."

He had changed. They both had. And now, he was utterly in love with her.

They had known each other for thousands of Chaos years. And he had loved her since the beginning. Yet he'd never confessed.

Bianca turned and walked in the direction of her room.

"Wait!," Percy exclaimed.

Bianca turned around. "Yes, Percy?"

Percy strode across the room to her. He stopped when he was right in front of her.

"Bianca," he whispered. "I've never thought myself brave."

"Yes, you are!," Bianca protested.

"Bianca, I've never found myself brave because I could never tell you over all these years-" he grabbed her hand "-that I love you."

A heavy silence settled between them. Then Bianca lurched forward and kissed Percy full on the lips.

Percy was surprised. He was frozen for a second. But then, he kissed back.

The world melted away around them. To Percy, there was only Bianca. The smooth feel of her hair as he ran his hands through it. Her warm hands pulling him closer to her. His heart swelled as their lips moved in sync.

He loved her. She was every single star in his universe. She was his sun and his moon. She was his light at the end of the tunnel. She was everything to him.

He was lost in her. In the chocolate taste to her lips. In the smoothness of her skin.

And his heart was hers.

Bianca had wanted this for an eternity. But she had been scared. She thought he still cared about Annabeth.

Yet here he was kissing her with passion. She was his, and he was hers. Two parts to a whole.

They broke apart, their foreheads still touching.

"I love you, Percy Jackson," Bianca breathed. She stared into his sea green eyes.

"I love you, too, Bianca di Angelo," Percy answered.

"Finally!"

They whipped around to find their friends jumping up and down excitedly. Well, that was Silena and Luke. Zoe was pretty calm, but Bianca could tell she was hiding a smile. Beckendorf just grinned at them.

"How come Bianca can call you Percy, but we can't?," Luke whined.

Silena hit him playfully. "Because they're in love," she squealed.

"It was getting annoying just seeing you two steal glances and blush," Beckendorf put in.

Bianca felt her cheeks tinge pink.

"Percy?," Luke asked.

"Yeah?"

Luke mock-gasped. "We can call you that, now?"

Percy wrapped his arm around Bianca's waist. "Why not?"

"Yesssssss," Luke whispered loudly.

"Bianca?," Percy asked.

"Yes?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Bianca kissed him sweetly. "Yes."

And that was the start of the loving relationship of Percy Jackson and Bianca di Angelo.

Percy was nervous. He was going back to Earth for the first time in years. Sure, he was cloaked. He had his mask on. But they could still figure it out.

"Are you ok?," his now fiancé, Bianca, asked. She knew of his past, and she knew of their betrayal. She was the first one he told.

Percy took a deep breath. "I will be."

He saw that she was worried. She was, of course, going to see her little brother again. One Earth year is equal to 12,000 Chaos years. It had only been three Earth years and a half since Percy left. That meant everyone would still be there.

"Are you alright?," Percy asked.

Bianca bit her lip. "I will see Nico. And Annabeth will be there."

Oh. So that was what she was worried about. Not Nico. Annabeth. Well, still Nico a little.

Percy took her hands in his. "Bianca, what Annabeth and I had is over. I love you, now. I love you to Chaos Planet and back."

Bianca smiled. "Really?"

"Yes." Percy took off his mask to kiss her.

Every time they kissed was better than the last time. It left Percy feeling alive, and turned his Nemo Brain to mush. Nemo Brain was what Bianca called him. And in Percy's opinion, it was much better than Seaweed Brain.

When they separated, Percy held Bianca's gaze to show his sincerity.

"Are you ready?," she said.

Percy slung an arm around her waist. "As long as we're together."