Wanda-bedroom fun

Wanda pov
"AHHHHH FUCK Y/N"
"THATS THE SPOT"
"FASTER PLEASE"

Y/N was putting her mouth to a good use for once she had just been blabbering on about everything and anything all day but know she was eating me out using all her lovely tongue tricks. She was taking long licks over my pussy and would occasionally dip her tongue in my hole I loved it her tongue could work miracles just as I was about cum for the 6th time tonight Y/N had pulled her mouth away and so like anyone would I whined waiting for a reaction. Y/N had plunged two fingers into me moving a a very quick pace and restrained me from cumming I knew she was in control cause I'm every bedroom situation I always found myself a vulnerable bottom. I was quickly building up to my high my legs were violently shaking,I had my hands gripped on the sheets and I was letting out moan after moan feeling the knot in my stomach tighten.

Y/N pov
Yes I was eating Wanda out and yes I did pull away from high but I did push to of my fingers into her cause her to let out a moan straight away she was getting to her high so I let her cum this time she had been holding it for so long and she deserved it. "Go on cum all over my fingers you dirty slut" is what I said to her she was sweating and her mouth wide open head tilted back and her back was arched after I had said those words to her she seemed to go over the edge. I thought to myself that she loves dirty talk which is great cause I love dirty talk aswell. I moved back down to wanda's pussy oh how I loved to taste her running my tongue through her folds and dipping my tongue into her hole I knew she loved it cause she let out a line of moans. I started to suck on her clit and pushed my fingers back into her doing the come here motion with my fingers that where inside of her.

Wanda pov
I could feel myself about to cum for the 12th time tonight but I loved it to much to stop cumming for the girl who owned me.
FUCK ME Y/N IM GONNA CUM" I half screamed and half moaned out.
"Do it go on you know you want to" she said back to me and without any hesitation I had cum all over her face and fingers.

Y/N pov
After Wanda had cum I could tell she couldn't take anymore so I picked her up and took her to the bathroom getting her showered and cleaned up before going to bed with my lovely girlfriend that I couldn't be happier with.

Y/N pov After Wanda had cum I could tell she couldn't take anymore so I picked her up and took her to the bathroom getting her showered and cleaned up before going to bed with my lovely girlfriend that I couldn't be happier with

@karianneGoudreault I hope this was okay I do apologise for the bad writing if there is any.